Part III

A/N: Okay, so I've been working on this, and the basic concept will follow the Originals in a way. The abilities of wolves and vampires will follow the abilities shown in the Originals, however, the way people become supernatural will be different. Just so you all know before continuing reading. Okay, bye and enjoy!
—————————
GIGI'S POV

             What I saw. I can't even explain how infuriated I feel right now. Y/N, frozen in place, cornered into a tree by Ariana. Black veins were visible under Ariana's now pitch black eyes. Y/N stared at Ariana in shock, as she was about to sink her teeth into her neck.

Before she could, I lunged at her, tackling her to the ground. Ariana quickly picked me up by my shirt and threw me into the nearest tree. I groaned, looking up to see my friends surrounding Ariana. Their eyes were glowing yellow, but Ariana kept a smirk on her face.

As I began to approach her, the smirk she held on her face dropped. She could see the anger in my eyes, and as she looked around, she noticed she was too outmatched to win a fight against us. Before any of us could act, she sped out of the forest.

My anger slowly subsided and was replaced with concern, as I looked towards Y/N. She looked at us, clearly terrified and shocked by the situation. I slowly began to approach her, with the others behind me, trying not to scare her any further than she already was.

"Y/N, are you okay?" I asked her cautiously. Before I knew it, she began sprinting in the opposite direction.
—————————
Y/N'S POV

"Come on Y/NN, we're not that far away from where I want to take you." Ariana told me. "Okay, but why are we so deep into the forest?" I questioned. "You'll see." Was her simple reply. Okay, she's acting really weird right now.

"Here we are." She turned around and looked at me. "Umm Ariana? We're just in the middle of the forest." I said confused. "I know." She said with a smirk, as black veins began to form under her eyes that suddenly turned completely black. I had no idea what to do, so I just stood there in terror and shock. I saw her bare her teeth, ready to sink them into my neck. This is it. This is the end for me. It was good while it lasted .. I guess?

Right as she was about to bite me, I heard leaves crunching and saw someone tackle her. I looked to see Gigi on the floor, over Ariana. Before I knew it, Gigi was harshly thrown against a tree, making me flinch at the sound of the impact. I saw the rest of Gigi's friends approach Ariana with their eyes glowing a bright yellow color.

I watched the fight occur not even ten feet away from me. Vampires? Humans with weird glowey eye things? HOLY SHIT, THEY'RE WOLVES. Oh my God I think I'm going to pass out. Supernatural creatures are real. And I'm standing in front of them.

I saw Ariana, outnumbered, making her speed out of the forest. The group turned to me and started to slowly walk towards me.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Gigi asked me. I tried to completely process what just happened, but failed miserably. I looked at them all before running in the opposite direction, hoping to get away from them. I am not fucking with wolf creature things. Hell no, not today.

I stopped running when I saw Hailey in front of me. Oh shit, I'm going to die.

"Y/N, just stop running and let us explain." She said calmly, like she didn't just look like she was going to kill Ariana with her friends. I turned around to run in the opposite direction, only to be stopped by Kendall. Looking around, I saw them all surrounding me, making me literally want to shit my pants.

"What. The. Fuck. Was. That." I said, my voice shaking slightly. "Just come with us, and we'll explain everything." Gigi told me. "Like hell am I going anywhere with you guys. I'm stupid, but I'm not that stupid." I said, trying to compose myself. I mean, how am I supposed to after just finding out that supernatural creatures exist?