Part X

I believe in quality over quantity, so my updates might become more random after this one :(
-Not Edited-
—————————
Y/N'S POV

Arriving home, I saw my dad in the kitchen cooking dinner.

"Hey dad." I said to him, walking into the kitchen.

"Hi Y/N, how was hanging out with your friends?" He asked me.

"It was really good actually." I responded. "So what are you making?" I asked him.

"Chicken Parmigiana and spaghetti." He told me. "I love Chicken Parmigiana." I said. "Can I help?" I asked him.

"You can make the sauce, since everything else is almost done." He said to me. I walked to the fridge, taking out the ingredients needed to make the sauce.

I began to cut an onion, saying, "You know, ever since we moved here you've been around a lot less." He looked at me before boiling the spaghetti.

"I've just been busy helping my friend with his job." He told me. "Oh, what's his job?" I questioned.

He cleared his throat, saying, "Hunting. I'm helping him find, um, animals to kill." He said. "He sells them for their fur." He told me. I eyed him suspiciously, not believing him at all.

Still, I decided against pushing the matter any further. "That makes sense." I said simply, putting all my ingredients into a pan to stir.

The food was finally done, so I helped my dad set the table before serving myself.

"How has school been? What happened with those kids who wouldn't leave you alone?" He asked me. "They don't bother me anymore, so my school life has improved." I said. If I'm being honest, it does suck that I'm not around them anymore, but it's for good reason.

"That's good, I'm glad there isn't anything I need to take care of." He said, eating his meal. I shook off what he said, even though I had no idea what he meant by that.

We spent the rest of dinner eating in silence, before I washed the dishes and went to my room. I decided to go to sleep earlier today, because I've had two exhausting days and wanted nothing more than to lay down and knock out.
—————————
Y/N'S POV

        I woke up to my alarm blaring, making me smack my phone to turn it off. Sitting up, I got out of bed and grabbed my phone, going to the restroom. Logging into my Spotify account, I went to one of my playlists to listen to while I showered.

I quickly finished taking a shower and brushing my teeth, going back to my room to change. Putting on my light blue jeans, white shirt, and green jacket, I walked back to my bed to put on my shoes.

 Putting on my light blue jeans, white shirt, and green jacket, I walked back to my bed to put on my shoes

I walked downstairs to see my dad sitting on one of the kitchen's stools drinking coffee.

"Morning dad." I said, walking around him to make myself breakfast. "Morning Y/N." There's coffee for you on the counter." He told me. "Okay, I'm going to make pancakes, do you want any?" I asked him.