Part IX

POSSIBLE ROMANCE COMING UP 😳
~Edited~
————————
Y/N'S POV

        Leaving the back of the diner, we made it to the house once again. Walking inside, Harry and Selena immediately walked towards the bar. Shawn and Ariana went towards the kitchen, most likely grabbing a few blood bags. Brian, Zendaya and I all made our way to the living room, sitting down on the couches.

"Okay Y/N, you've learned everything about being a vampire, now Zendaya is going to teach you how to control your hunger." Brian told me. "Go wherever you two want, but Zendaya, make sure Y/N is in full control of herself." Brian said.

Zendaya nodded and grabbed my hand, leading me to the back of the house. We walked farther into the forest, sitting down on a log placed next to a large tree.

"Soooo ..." I said. "Soooo .." She mocked me, teasingly. I laughed slightly at her before she began to speak.

"Well, you've been told basically a million times what I'm going to teach you, so let's get on with it." She told me. "Okay, simple enough." I said laughing at the end.

"To start, you need to actually know what bloodlust is." She told me. "It's the need to continue drinking blood. Not exactly the need to, but the desire to." She explained. "That is why this is such a dangerous trait." "You won't be in charge of yourself, and if you let your bloodlust control you, you'll most likely become a ripper." She informed me.

"Umm, what's a ripper?" I asked, completely lost.

"A ripper is a type of vampire that spends his or her time finding people and draining them of their blood." "They don't stop until they've killed the person they are feeding off of." She said.

"Once someone becomes a ripper, it is incredibly difficult, and in some cases impossible, to stop them." Zendaya told me, scaring me.

What if I become a ripper? What if I can't control myself and continuously harm others?

I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I became a ripper.

"So how do I control my bloodlust?" "I can't become a ripper." I told her.

"Most vampires drink from blood bags or animals." She told me. "But drinking animal blood is disgusting, in my opinion." She said.

"Eventually, you grow used to being around people without having the desire to feed off of them." She explained to me. "If you have multiple blood bags, you shouldn't feel the need to feed off of people." She informed me.

I nodded my head at her, taking in all of the information she just provided me with.

"Still, I'll be with you, along with the others, to help keep you in check until you're completely stable." She told me. "Thank you, that makes me feel more comfortable with this whole situation." I said truthfully.

"I'm kind of curious about something, though." I mentioned. "Sure, what is it?" Zendaya asked me.

"Brian was teaching me the vampire basics, but shouldn't this be a part of that?" I questioned. "Why did he have you explain it to me?" I asked her. I noticed her body tense up, making me regret asking her that.

"You don't have to answer if you don't want to, I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable." I said quickly.

"No no, it's okay." She told me, giving me a small smile.

"Well, my past has not been perfect." She began.

"I lived on my own for a majority of my life, which made me obviously independent, but it also forced me to grow up faster than I'd hoped for." She said.