PART IV

Y/N'S POV

          I woke up with my head throbbing, making me wince when I touched it. I felt off. I felt hungry. Not hungry for food, it was something else. I looked around and noticed that I was in a bed. I was in a room that was all white and classy, and oh my Lord this bed is so comfortable. Wait. This isn't my room. Or my bed. I began to panic, because not only was I hungry, but I also had no idea where I was. I heard the door open, making me turn towards it.

"Hi Y/N." Ariana said. "Where am I, Ariana?" I asked seriously. I was about to say something else, but I was cut off by a smell. I looked towards her hand and saw her holding a blood bag. My brain went crazy seeing it, and I'm sure she noticed.

"You're probably hungry, so I brought this for you." She said, tossing me the bag. As soon as I caught it I began drinking it. It was empty within seconds, making me want to gag after I realized what I just did.

"Ariana, what did you do to me?" I said panicking, BECAUSE I JUST DRANK A BAG OF BLOOD. AND DIDN'T HATE IT. What is wrong with me.

"I just unlocked your vampire side." She said looking at me. "My vampire side?" "Yeah, I kinda, sort of ... snappedyourneckandactivatedyourvampiresideforyou .." She said quickly. "Okay, do me a favor and repeat that slowly this time." I said seriously. "I snapped your neck and activated your vampire side for you." I just stared at her in shock. I'm a vampire now. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO.

"Ariana, do you understand what you just did to me?" "You took away my decision to be a part of the supernatural world or not." I said, trying not to explode. Why am I even controlling myself, she deserves to be yelled at. Okay Y/N,  just keep your cool. "I know that, but you were always a part of the supernatural world." She told me. "One day you were going to unlock your vampire side, I just sped up the process." She said calmly.

"How the fuck can you be so calm about this?" I questioned, glaring at her. "Look, you'll be fine. You have me to help you." She said. "You need me, Y/N." I took a minute to process everything she told me. I finally looked up at her.

"You're going to help me control myself, because all I can think about is that blood bag." I told her. "All you are to me is someone to help me through this." "After all, YOU did this to me." I said looking at her intensely. Before I knew it, my back was pressed against the wall with a hand on my throat.

"You won't talk to me that way, Y/N." Ariana said as her grip on my neck grew tighter. "You should be thanking me for deciding to help you, because I could leave you on your own instead." I looked at her with so much anger after she said that. I flipped our positions, putting a much stronger hold on her than she had on me.

"You did this to me, Ariana." "Which is why you're going to help me." I looked straight into her eyes. "Let me clear up any confusion." I began. "I owe you nothing, you should be thanking me for not beating your ass, and you deserve nothing from me." I let her go after stating the cold, hard truth.

She just stared at me, making me speak again. "So are you going to help me, or are you going to stand there all day?" I asked. (Really quick, it's the next morning now). "Yeah, but you should change first." I was about to comment when she said, "I brought some clothes for you to change into from your house yesterday." She told me, walking out of the room.