Part VII

Quick A/N: This story is obviously going to include celebrities, but I'll also be creating my own characters. I think writing becomes more fun when you create your own characters, so imma do that. Okay, that's all :)
————————
Y/N'S POV

After finding out that I was only being used by Gigi and her friends, my entire mood changed. Ariana and I hanging out may not make sense, but there are a few reasons for that. One, she didn't lie to me like the others did. Two, she told me what they were doing. And three, she is one of the only other people I've gotten to know here. I guess I became too dependent on Gigi. That's my fault.

The rest of my classes had at least one person from the group in it, and if I'm being honest, I did not want to see any of them right now. Ariana and I decided to ditch the rest of the day to get me away from them.

"So, Y/N. I was thinking .." Ariana said. "Thinking what?" I questioned. "Well since you're a vampire and finally dropped those dogs, maybe you'd want to meet some friends of mine?" She asked.

"That depends on who your friends are." I told her.

"They're part of the supernatural community as well." "Vampires." She said.

"Would they be able to help me as a vampire?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Ariana curiously looked at me. "I mean, I'm still not used to this whole 'I need blood thing,' and I don't know how to handle my new powers or whatever you want to call them." I said.

"Sure, we'll help you learn how to control your bloodlust and abilities." She said, sending me a kind smile.

"Follow me, I'll take you to where my friends are." She said, making me nod and continue walking with her.
————————
Y/N'S POV

We continued walking, stopping at an interesting looking house. It looked a little run-down, but had a classy exterior. Ariana walked inside, pushing past the large front doors. I followed her inside, stopping once I entered.

The interior looked amazing, completely baffling me. The outside compared to the inside looked completely different.

There were wide stairs leading up to a second floor, which had multiple rooms. A large TV was put against the wall in front of me with two long couches in front of it.

Turning to my left, I noticed an old-fashioned looking piano.

The right side contained a kitchen as well as a bar area. How is this house even real?

"This place is amazing." I said, bewildered. "Thank you, Y/N." Ariana said with a slight laugh at the end. "This is where we spend most of our time." She told me.

"We?" I asked, looking at her confused.

As soon as I said that, five people appeared in front of me.

"HOLY SHIT." I screamed jumping back. "Pussy." I heard Ariana whisper, laughing at my actions. I glared at her before looking at the people in front of me.

"Ariana, aren't you going to introduce us to your new friend?" A guy with blonde hair asked. He was exceptionally tall, an inch or two above me. His shoulders were broad and he was strongly built.

"Guys, this is Y/N ... the hybrid." She said.

"Hi." I said, awkwardly waving at them.

"You're the hybrid?" A girl with brown hair and brown eyes asked me. I simply nodded, causing her to look me up and down. "Huh. Thought you'd be taller." She said.