Maybe I'll...Stay Awhile

"I know Emma, I know, I'm gonna stay longer this time ok? But Auntie Rora will be home before you know it."

"But Auntiiieeeeee, Daddy said you'll be gone for over 2 months."

"I know sweetie but I'm visiting some old friends."

"Uncle Tom?"

"Hon, we've been over this he won't be around anymore, I'm going to see your other uncles, Stefan and Damon."

"Who are they?"

"You'll know soon enough Em. I got to go I just arrived. Tell Daddy I said I'll call when I find them. Ok?"

"Okie Auntie Rora."

I pull up to the Salvatore boarding house. Stefan and Damon and I met not long before Katrina turned them. We got close and now they're like the brothers I never had.

I slam open the front door not bothering to knock, I see another Petrova doppelganger, a new looking blonde barbie vamp, a werewolf, a blonde hair blue eyed human, a young teenage hunter, a Bennett witch, a older (compared to everyone else) kinda hot man and my favorite brothers, all turn to look at me in surprise.

"Who the hell are you?" The brunette doppelganger asks. I walk through without an invite.

"You're a vampire. How'd you come in?" The young hunter asks. I ignore his question and turn to the Salvatore brothers.

"Really? Another Petrova doppelganger?" I ask the boys kinda ticked off. I like Katerina, but seriously?

Damon ignores my comment and simply says, "Briar?"

"The one and only." I flip my hair. Stefan runs up to me and lifts me as he engulfed me in a giant bear hug. "Well you've gotten stronger, haven't you Stefy?" I giggle at my own remark. I walk to Damon who looks like he's in denial.

"That's impossible, Stefan said he killed you when his humanity was off."

"I told him to. Now come here." He picks me up and twirls my around in his arms.

"I don't want to seem rude but why exactly are you here?"

"Well Stefy, I was hanging out with my beautiful niece Emma when she said her father told her to never go to Mystic Falls or New Orleans, for they were extremely dangerous places. So I asked him about it and he simply said the Ripper returned to Virginia. Now I couldn't pass up the chance to see my brothers now could I?" I explained knowing everyone in the room was listening.

"Who's Emma?"

"My niece. Well sorta, you remember Tom?"

"Of course you two never left each other's side. It was really annoying, never liked him." I glare at Damon.

"Well as it turns out he had a brother, Richard, and when I killed the love of my life, Tom, I helped him along. Recently he adopted a beautiful little angel, Emma."

"You killed Tom?!" I turn to the younger brother.

"Yes well he did some pretty terrible things. But that's a story for another time. Now introduce me to Scooby Squad." I said now facing the gang.

"Well the doppelganger is Elena Gilbert," started Stefan, "this is her adoptive brother who is actually her cousin, Jeremy, he's a hunter. The vampire blondie is Caroline Forbes, the werewolf pup, Tyler Lockwood, this is Damon's drinking buddy, Alaric Sultzman. This is Bonnie Bennett, she's-"

"A witch I know. I'm friends with her cousin Lucy." I interrupt getting strange looks. "And the other human?"

"Matthew Donovan."