Moving In

I spent all day playing drinking games at the grill with Damon and Ric. Now I'm pulling into the Mikaelson Manor. I hop out of the car and knock on the large door.

"Yes you're here! Get your stuff I'll show you to your room." I turn around and open the trunk to gather my things. I have 3 suitcases, 2 duffel bags, and a small black purse.

"Wow. How long are you staying?" I look up to see the young original behind the even younger one.

"Well one duffel bag is just shoes, the other my makeup and accessories, and the suitcases are all clothes. I'll maybe...stay awhile longer than planned though."

"How many shoes does a girl need?!"

"A woman needs a different pair for each outfit."

The two of them lead me up stairs and Kol turns to his room as Bex and I keep walking.

"We had some of Nik's hybrids ready it for you. I just asked Damon what your style was and went with the opposite."

We walk in and it's beautiful.

"Wow

"Wow. Just wow. It's beautiful. I love it, thank you Bekah."

"It was no problem really, well except maybe for the hybrids but that's no matter. You unpack and come down when you're done."

"Alright." I agreed.

I hung all my clothes in the closet, and put my accessories in the spare drawers I hadn't put my makeup in on the vanity. I set my hair care products on the ends and my oral hygiene in my personal bathroom. Done.

I walk down stairs to find Rebekah, Kol, and two other very handsome men. God is everyone in the Mikaelson family hotties?

"Rosie this is Niklaus and Elijah, the other two idiots I sadly have to put up with."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Briar Rose Thorne, you can call me that, Aurora, Rosie, or Beauty."

"It's a pleasure Ms. Thorne." The suited original stated.

"Ahh yes, well don't be in the way or anything or I might have to rip your head off. No matter if my sister and you seem to be close or that Kol has has taken a liking to you."

I assume that's the hybrid. Wait did he just say-?

I blush at his last sentence.

"You can't threaten someone with death if they're not afraid of it Nik." I click my tongue.

He smirks seemingly amused.

"We'll see about that, Love." And with that he leaves.

"Heeeeyyyyy! I wanted us all to go to dinner."

"I apologize Sister, but I must leave aswell."

"What? Elij-" and he's gone.

"I guess it's just the two of us Bex." I hear someone clear their throat.