The Sleepover

"So? You and Klaus?"

"What about us?"

"You're an us?"

"No. Everyone would hate me if it were a yes." She sighs.

"Not everyone." I say trying to soothe my bestie.

"Ok everyone but you."

"And Matt. He loves Rebekah, and Stefan used to love her, and Elena is dating Damon so she can't really say anything about it. The only one who can hate you is Ric. Since you know~ the whole..."

"Klaus took over his body and all?" She finishes.

"Ya..."

"And Bonnie's super supportive. Not to mention the whole dating my old friend Enzo. Where is he anyway? I haven't seen him this whole time."

"Probably because you spend all your time with Kol."

"Excuse me?"

"I heard you kinda-confess. I think you should go for it."

"Only after you make things official with Klaus. And NOT keep it secret."

"Fine."

"Wait really? I really thought you would give up."

"I wanna be with Klaus, and he, quite obviously, wants to be with me. So why should I keep hiding it?"

"You know what? You're right. If our friends hate us then they aren't real friends."

"Right."

"Omg! We could totally do triple dates with Mabekah!" She laughs nervously.

"It'll be fine, but we need to find Elijah a girl."

"Right, and Finn has Sage, so then a quadruple date, but who would be good with Elijah?"

"Katerina is the only one that comes to mind..."

"Do you know where she is?"

"You mean you'd actually be ok with her coming?"

"I actually quite like Katherine. She did help me, help Stefan. I guess we kinda bonded a little?"

"I'll call her." I pull out my phone,

🍫Kit Kat🐈

Dialing...

"Hey Rosie. What ch'ya need?"

"How would you feel about getting Elijah back?"

"What's the catch?"

"You have to go on at least one cintuple(?) date."

"With who?"

"Rebekah and Matt, Finn and Sage, Caroline and Klaus, and...Kol and I..." I get quiet at the end.

"You and Kol?! Klaus and Caroline?!"

"Heheheheeehhh..."

"Omg! I'll be there around one. Where should I go?"

"Caroline's."

"K." We hang up, and Care and I go into a giggle fit.

"We should probably change."

"Ya, probably." I go to the bathroom to switch clothes while she stays in her room.

I knock on Caroline's door before coming in, so I don't walk in on her half naked. "Come in." I walk in. "I love your pj's!"