Avoid At All Costs

I've been avoiding Kol for about a week now and I've become quite close with Matt and Caroline. I invited her over tonight even though Rebekah hates her.

I hear a knock and speed downstairs.

"Hey Care."

"Hey Rosie. Please tell me Rebekah isn't here."

"No. She's at Matt's tonight. I just need someone with me tonight. I still can't be near him without support."

"Its fine. Who all is eating with us?"

"Well Elijah had to track someone down so he won't be there. It'll just be You, Kol, Klaus, and I."

"Klaus?"

"Ya. Gotta problem with that~~?"

"What?! No! Of course not!"

"It's ok Care. I won't say anything."

"Can we just go get food please?"

"Ya I cooked."

"Great."

"BOYS DINNER TIME! GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE NOOOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!"

We walk into the kitchen and sit down. Then the boys walk down.

"Caroline? What are you doing here?" Kol asks.

"Rosie invited me."

"And since when were you two besties, Love?" Klaus asked with that famous smirk sitting across from Care. Kol being across from me.

"Since all week." She responded.

I start eating with an idea forming in my head.

"I'll be in the restroom." I say getting up. I go to the bathroom and text Bonnie over, she says she'll be here in a few and I head back out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'll get it!" I call out as I hear the doorbell. I walk over and open the door to see the young Bennett witch. I used my vamp hearing to make sure they're distracted while I talk.

"Bonnie I need a huge favor."

"Sure. What's up?"

"I need you to trap Klaus in a room with Caroline."

"And what do I get out of this?"

"I'll owe you a favor. Just pleeeaaassseeee do it?"

"Fine."

"Great let's go."

We walk back into the dining hall.

"Klaus, I hear you're an artist."

"That's right, Love. Why is the Bennett here?"

"I invited her, now will you please show us your art studio?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

He now has me against the wall by my throat.

"Now now, Niklaus. We've talked about this." He sets me down.

"Fine."

"Thank ya' Nik."

"Caroline, Love, are you coming?"

"Hmm? Oh. Ya."

Klaus leads us, with Caroline behind me, to his art studio. I let Caroline go in first and stop Kol from entering.

He's been suspiciously quite tonight actually. What's he up to?

Bonnie and I silently cast the spell trapping them. Kol used to practice magic before vampirism so when he realized what we were mouthing his eyes went wide.

"See ya guys later!" I called out to Klaroline.

"What?" The young blonde vampire asked about to walk through the doorway. "Ow. Bonnie, Rosie? What did you do?" Angry much?

"Don't worry. The spell will wear off in about an hour."

"What time is it?"

"8:15." I say looking at my phone.

"Uggghhhh I'm going to kill you both after this. You hear?"

"Ya ya." I sart walking to my room Bonnie and Kol behind me.

I go in and sit on the bed focusing on what they're saying down stairs.

It breaks my focus when I hear Kol calling out to Bonnie.

She trapped us. With the spell I taught her!

"Consider us even, Brair."

"Bonnie?! What the hell?! The whole point in bringing you over was so I didn't have to be alone with him after trapping them!"

"That's why she's here? You didn't want to be alone with me? You hate me that much?"

"What?" Bonnie left.

"You've been avoiding me all week and now you invite people over just so you wouldn't have to deal with me? Sure sounds like hate to me."

"Kol-"

"No. Can't you just siphon this spell away?"

"That's not how it works, the spell is around the room not within it. I need to be able to touch it." I explain quietly whilst still knowing he can hear me.

"Ok. Fine. Then lift it."

"Only the caster can lift it before times up."

"Then call her back here."

"My phone is downstairs." I can't seem to make any snarky replies while he's mad at me. He moves to sit in the chair in the corner of my room.