Chapter 4

I walk on set with my robe and my favorite comfortable slippers. Today requires no makeup or hair brushing. Hero and I are shooting all day in the shower. Different angles and different things we must do while we are in this shower scene.

Right now, it will be the first time I see Hero all morning.

Today's set is limited to Anna, Roger, the other producers, and the camera crew. Hero and I will be mostly naked, so for our respect no one else can come to watch.

While I'm walking to the filming set, I stop by Hero's favorite bakery to get him a croissant and a coffee.

When I arrive, he's sitting on his chair waiting for the filming to start, he's scrolling through his phone. I stand between his legs and hold out the "I'm sorry" treats I got for him.

"Good morning" I gently say.

He puts his phone down and gives me a big smile.

"Good morning" he says accepting my treats. He leans down and picks up a white paper bag and an iced coffee for me. We were both thinking the same thing.

"A chocolate bread and an iced coffee, to say I'm sorry for last night" he says.

"No, I'm sorry Hero" I say.

"I guess we know each other well to get our breakfast treats to apologize to one another" he says, and I giggle.

"I know. What have a couple of things to do" he says and holds my waist.

"I'm really sorry, that was such a jerk move. I shouldn't have left" he says.

"I'm sorry too, I feel like that was a bit much last night" I say.

"You were so perfect" he says, and he gently kisses me.

I don't even care that we are kissing in front of people.

I wrap my arms around his neck, and I slowly kiss him back.

"What's going on here? Are you warming up or something?" Roger says, "coming over to us. Anna follows along and she gives us a smile.

"We're being keeping this as a secret, but I guess you should know that we are dating. It's not very public but can you keep it as secret as possible" I say to Roger.

"That's what I said" Anna says.

"You know about this?" Roger asks Anna and she starts to laugh.

"Long story. I caught them. That's the only reason I know" Anna says giving us a look and I giggle, laying my head on Hero.

I took a small sip of my iced coffee and I quickly put it down. This will make me vomit.

"We are going to start filming soon. We're just waiting for the camera crew to finish getting set up for the scene" Roger says and he and Anna leave us.

Hero holds me close as I sit on his lap, and he kisses my head.

"I know that you are not feeling well just by the way you are so quiet" he says, and I nod with tired filled eyes. Exhaustion just consumed my energy out of nowhere.

"Did you make the doctor's appointment?" he asks, and I nod.

"I think I'm going to pass out" I say to him.

"What did you say Jo?" he asks.

"I feel I'm going to pass..." I start to say, and I can't even finish because everything goes black. I passed out.

I wake up in my dressing room confused. I have the sweatpants I came here with and the shirt. Anna and Hero are here with another lady, I'm not sure who she is when I see her at first sight.