Chapter 11

I lay in bed, scrolled through social media, and read all the fan's comments. Our video is getting so much support and feedback.

The fans are so happy that Hero and I are together and are expecting a baby.

Today, Hero and I slept in, and we relaxed most of our morning.

He's in the shower right now. We're going to do shopping around the stores and find a few things for the baby.

He walks out in his towel wrapped around his waist and I can't stop admiring how gorgeous his body is.

"You know we can stay in today, just the two of us. No distractions" he says coming close to me.

I'm already dressed for going out and I know where he's trying to go with this.

"That sounds nice, but we have nothing for the baby. We should start getting some stuff" I say.

"We have assistants for that" he says, and I look at him annoyed.

"Really Hero, this is our baby, we should be shopping for him or her: I say.

"I know sweetheart" he says kissing my head.

"I just thought we could enjoy some time alone" he adds, and I sight pulling him down to kiss me.

I held a hand to his face, and he tried to deepen it, but I pulled away.

"Now get dressed" I say leaving his touch and walking out of the room.

A few hours later

Hero and I are relaxing back at the hotel after a wonderful day walking around the New York Streets and shopping for our baby.

We don't know the gender yet, but we picked up a few outfits and some toys.

I lay on Hero's chest as we scrolled through the tv channels.

"Wait stop" I say as he passes a channel that had our names in bold.

"Josephine Langford and Hero Fiennes Tiffin look adorable as they were spotted walking in the New York Streets. Paparazzi spotted the couple in several stores in what seemed like they were shopping for baby items. We are so happy for the new couple and cannot wait to see what happens next for them" the speaker on the Tv says as the screen show several photos of Hero and I in New York today.

"I didn't even know the paparazzi were following us" I say looking up at Hero.

"They are sneaky, aren't they?" he says, and I giggle turning back my attention to the tv.

Hero scrolls through the tv channels again and we spend the rest of our night watching Tv.

I wake up during the night with a terrible pain in my abdomen. I sit up in bed and Hero rubs his eyes open as he feels that I'm now awake.

"What's the matter" he asks, and I put a hand to my face, and I try to focus on my breathing.

"The baby is kicking hard, that's all" I say, and he holds my waist and rubs my back.

"Is there anything I can do?" he asks.

"Hold me" I say laying back down with him and that's exactly what he does.

He kisses my head, and he holds me close to his body.

Making the pain in my belly feel a little less painful. He rubs my back and whispers sweet things to me.

"How's that?" he asks, and I nod into his chest.

"Feeling much better" I say but it's a lie.

The pain is still here but I don't think about it.

A few moments later

The blood was everywhere, it turned the pure white sheets into a bloody mess.

There was so much...everywhere.

Hero ran me halfway to the hospital before we found an available cab.

Hero assured me everything was fine. Our baby was fine, but I knew that things weren't fine.

I was having a miscarriage, I knew I was, I felt it in my bones.

The doctors tried everything they could, but we were hit by the worst news I knew was yet to come.

I cried a lot, I was shattered. Hero did his best to comfort me, but I didn't want to hear it. I just let him hold me.

We're back at the hotel now, the room service already took care of the bloody sheets.

I crawl into bed and Hero follows me. He rubs my back, and he holds me close.

He eventually falls asleep, but I stay up, quiet in shock and grieving our dead baby.

I got out of bed and grabbed one of the toys we had just bought. I sat on the balcony and let the cold New York air hit me.

I watch as the cars drive by, and New York city noises fill the night. I hold the doll close to my heart and I silently cry. I don't want to wake up Hero.