𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑂𝑛𝑒: 𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑁𝑜𝑡 𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑑?

3rd Person pov:

"So you're telling me that villagers killed him?" Namjoon asks as he looked at the unconscious angel laying on the floor.

"Yes" Isabelle says. "Are you sure you didn't do this?" Jungkook glares at the three children. "No we didn't! How many times will we tell you?" Leo says with an annoyed tone.

"You are humans, how can I trust you?" Jungkook says. "Jungkook, they are Moon Guardians, just like me" Jin says as he puts a hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook pushes Jin's hand off him. "Don't. Touch me." Jungkook glares coldly.

"We must take him back inside the castle. There are medical supplies there and we'll call a doctor." Jin says.

They all took him back to the castle. "Jimin!" Taehyung shouted as Hoseok and Yoongi ran with him.

Namjoon and Jin took Jimin to an extra room and wouldn't allow anyone to go in. They said they have everything under control for now.

The 3 boys and 3 children sat on the couch. Jungkook stood near a window as he looked outside.

"Moon Guardians? Where's your halo then" Hoseok asks.

"Here" Amy says as their moon silver halos appeared above their heads. "We hid it to disguise ourselves as villagers. We were just exploring" Amy smiles.

"You said you witnessed what happened to Jimin, right? How did you meet him?" Jungkook asks with his arms crossed and remained looking at the window.

"My sister, Amy, walked up to him. She introduced us to him. He then said his name was Jimin. He also mentioned his boyfriend was the King of Hell...is that you, Sir? You seem different from the rest" Isabelle asks.

Jungkook remained silent. Unable to speak.

Namjoon enters the room. "Is Jimin alright?" Taehyung asks in worry.

"...He's...It's half and half. He's not exactly dead but he's also dead.." Namjoon says.

"What the fuck do you mean 'he's dead but not dead'?" Yoongi asks. "Yoongi. There are children. Don't cuss" Jin scolds.

"We..don't have a cure for him. He lost so much blood that he passed out and right now he's not waking up" Namjoon says.

"W-What do you mean no cure?" Jungkook asks as he turns around and glares at Namjoon.

"I said, there is no cure" Namjoon says once again. Jungkook quickly goes to Namjoon and grips his collar. He glares at him as his eyes turns red and a red aura surrounds his black wings.

"What the hell do you mean NO CURE?" Jungkook growls.

"Jungkook, calm down" Jin sighs

"He's barely breathing and his heart is barely beating. Unfortunately, there isn't any cure that we own that could help him" Namjoon sighs sadly.

"And what do you mean dead and not dead?" Jungkook says as his grip on Namjoon remained.

"Unlike demons or devils, when an Angel die they have 2 days until they fully die. In those 2 days, you still have a chance to save them or find something to save them." Namjoon explains.

"You said there isn't a cure you own, Then how about a cure you don't own? Maybe there is a cure somewhere else." Jungkook lets go of Namjoon.

"I-I'm sorry..I..don't know.." Namjoon says as he walks away somewhere.

Jungkook looks at Jin. But Jin shakes his head.

"I have a job to finish. I have to head back" Yoongi says and Hoseok also leaves.

"I-" Taehyung begins but Jungkook snaps at them.

"And you call yourselves his friends? You all seem like you don't give a damn that his life is at risk and you will loose him in 2 days!!" Jungkook shouts.

"Calm down. We're all worried. We need time to process this" Jin says as tries to put his hand on Jungkook's shoulder but Jungkook moves back.

"No. Unlike you guys, I will do something. If none of you guys are gonna try to find a cure, then I will." Jungkook says as he walks to the room Jimin was in and slams the door.

Jin sighs. "Sorry, you three had to witness this. He just needs time." Jin apologizes. "It's fine. Seems like it's tough for him" Leo says.

"I'm Taehyung. This is Seokjin but we call him Jin sometimes" Taehyung gives a small smile.

"Are you friends of the pretty Angel?" Amy asks. "Yes." Taehyung says. "I'm his best friend. So I'm the best of all of his friends. I'm the bestest of the best" Taehyung grins. "Taehyung, speak normally please" Jin scolds. "Sorry. Sorry" Taehyung apologizes.

"So. Got any clue about a cure?" Taehyung asks.

"Well..I have an idea" Isabelle says.