𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒: 𝐻𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑

Jungkook's pov:

"Anddd...Done!" Isabelle smiles as the healing potion is finally done.

"We should test it" Leo says. But I grabbed the bottle. "No. There's no time. It's almost midnight. Jimin could die in an hour!" I said. "We're going now" I said. I looked inside a cabinet and found a thread kept in a safely inside a bottle with a needle.

"What's the thread for?" Amy asks. "Gonna stitch back on him" I said. "That sounds painful." Amy says as she hugs Chimmy a bit gently.

"Don't worry. He's gonna be fine." I said.

We had it to the clouds of the heavens. The three moon guardians entered the gate while I decided to scare one of Jimin's friends.

"You brought the things! That's wonderful!" Jin says. "Wait..where's Jungkook?" Taehyung asks. "Boo!" I shouted as he appeared behind Taehyung. "HOLY CRAP!" Taehyung shouts. I started to laugh at his reaction.

"Jeez. You scream so loud" Yoongi sighs. "Sorryyy. He scared me" Taehyung whines.

"Are those...Jimin's wings?" Namjoon asks. "Stole it back" I said. "Did you get the wings back for Jimin?" Hoseok asks.

"No. I stole it so I can tear it apart into pieces." I say sarcastically. But by the look of their faces, they didn't seem to catch my tone.

"Nuh uh. You are not gonna do that" Taehyung frowns as he tries to get the wings out of my grip. "I was saying it sarcastically. Jeez!" I say.

Chimmy barks.

"You brought a dog?" Namjoon asks as he looks at Chimmy jump out of Amy's grip and sits next to me. "Yeah..it kinda..likes us" I say.

"Ok stop the chit chat. Jimin's life is on the line"Namjoon says and we go to the room Jimin is in.

My heard seemed to hurt when I saw him.

He looked more pale than before. His soft skin loosing it's perfect color.

Isabelle pours the healing liquid into his mouth, hoping he would drink it.

Hoseok, Yoongi, Namjoon, Amy, and Leo stayed outside to give Jimin space. "Seokjin, Isabelle. You can wait outside. I think I got it from here" I say.

Jin was about to protest but Isabelle gave him a look then they left.

When the door closed, I broke down into tears.

Seeing him like this.

I can't help but feel guilty and responsible for not protecting him.

I grabbed the thread and needle. I started to sewing(??) back the wings to his back. Once it was on, I started to move. It caused me to fall to the ground as it pushed me. My eyes widened as Jimin was sitting up looking me.

"K-Kook..." Jimin says. He reaches for me but his hand slips on edge of the bed and he ended of falling on me. I laughed at his cute clumsy behavior.

"I missed you" I said as happy tears fell and I hugged him dearly.

"You scared me. I thought I lost you" I said. "I-I'm sorry. I caused you so much trouble." Jimin apologizes.

"Shh. Don't speak like that. It was worth saving you." Jungkook says.

The door opens and Hoseok gasps as he sees Jimin on top of me and alive. Jimim wipes my tears as I smile at him.

"Jimin!!" Taehyung says as he rushes inside and attacks him with a hug.

"Ack! Tae. Tae! The wings, they still hurtttt" Jimin whines.

"Sorry Sorry" Taehyung laughs. "I'm so glad your back!" Namjoon ruffles Jimin's hair.

Seeing them so happy. Like a family.

I stood by the door as I watched them. They looked so happy. Jimin seemed to not notice my presence by this time. I sighed as I know he loves them.

I'll wait for him at home. Wonder if they'd even let him stay with me.

I looked at them one last time before leaving.

"Jungkook? Where are you going?" Leo asks.

"Home" I simply say.

"But..he's alive. Aren't you gonna stay longer?" Isabelle asks. "He's with his friends now. I shouldn't stay here any longer. I always break the rule. But this time..I should leave." I say.

"Why?" Amy asks. "Look. They won't let me be with him. I doubt they would let him live with me again." I groan.

I spread my wings and fly back home.