𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇𝑤𝑜: 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐿𝑜𝑠𝑡

3rd Person pov:

"The Lost? That is a very dangerous part of the Underground, Isabelle" Jin says.

Isabelle sighs, "It's the remaining idea that might work."

The door closes and Jungkook looks up to the 5 people in the room. "I'm coming with you..whether you like it or not." Jungkook says.

"I know my way around the Underground. The exactly familiar with The Lost." Jungkook walks past them and to the door. "I'm going home to pack my stuff for the trip. Get ready. We'll leave in an hour" Jungkook takes his leave.

"You're the King of Hell, yet you have no idea where the heck are we? I thought you said you knew your way around the Underground!" Leo shouts. "I do. But I said I knew the Underground. But not The Lost!" Jungkook groans.

"Great. Now we're lost!" Leo complains. Amy giggles. "Shut up. It wasn't a pun" Leo says.

"So smart girl, where are we?" Jungkook asks.

Isabelle looks at her map. "Well according to my calculations-" Isabelle starts.

"According to my calculations my ass. Get to the point" Jungkook kept on walking.

"It says here we have to pass the temple over there. It'll lead us to many things before we'd get there. It's like a short cut with obstacles" Isabelle points at the nearby temple.

"What? You expect me to take a shortcut in a death house? I'd rather fly the long way than get inside a small spaced death house." Jungkook groans.

"Come on. Do you wanna save him or not?" Isabelle glares. "Of course I want to save him. Out of my way" Jungkook pushes Isabelle and Leo out of his way to be in the front.

"Wait!" Isabelle says but Jungkook by now flew inside the temple, eager to find whatever is needed to save Jimin.

Leo sighs. "He doesn't listen to us. Why help him if he won't let us!" Leo groans. "He must love him so much" Amy smiles.

"Huh?..uh I guess? But he doesn't have to be so rude!" Leo frowns once again.

"What is in that temple?" Amy asks.

"The obstacles aren't stated here." Isabelle starts.

"I guess we'll just have to find out" Leo says as the three children entered.

Isabelle's pov:

"Hey, Isabelle. Do you know where he went?" Leo asks me. "No. I'm not sure. We'll just have to keep looking" I said. It was pitch dark inside. As we kept on walking Amy somehow stepped on a tile. It was like a button. Sticks with fire on the tip to make light were hanged on the wall.

Leo grabs a stick. "Come on. The faster we move, the faster we'll find him" Leo says as he begins to run.

"Leo! Don't run. You'll get us lost!" I yelled. "We're almost there! I see light!- Woahh!" Leo shouts as he started to fall down some kind of slide. Amy and I were not able to stop ourselves as well as we both sled down.

When we reached the ground, we all grunted in pain. "What is that?" Amy asks. Flowers. Glowing blue flowers.

"Flowers?" Leo asks. "Not just any flowers. Vision flowers...No! This is bad" I said.

"What is it?" Amy asks. "These flowers are very dangerous. Fall into the flowers or even touch them, it will take over you" I warned them.

"How?" Amy asks. "When you touch them, you will see someone you love or miss or wish to see. You'll see vision of them right in front of you" I said.