𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒: 𝑊𝑒 𝐶𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑊𝑎𝑦 𝐻𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑇𝑜 𝐺𝑒𝑡 𝐴 𝐵𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑛?!

Jungkook's pov:

"What exactly are we looking for?" Amy asks.

"Something that can save Jimin" Isabelle says.

We continued to walk up the mountain's path. "That doesn't sound specific" I said.

"Why is it called The Lost?" Leo asks. "Because. Precious things that are lost and left behind when someone dies would be there. Angels and Devils are born as they are, so some things can end up there" I said.

"How far is it?" Amy questions as she jumps on Leo's back. "Based from the map...we're not far from it. We have to just pass a....lake filled with dangerous sharks.." Isabelle nervously answers.

We were in front of a big lake filled with sharks and dangerous fishes. No boat or raft anywhere nearby.

"Moon Guardians can control clouds to fly on. Create one to fly across" I said as I spread my wings and fly.

"We can't! We're not able to do that yet" Amy says. "Haven't learned it yet" Leo finished.

I groaned. Great..

"Fine. Hold on" I said. They carried Amy in my arms as Leo and Isabelle climbed onto my back.

"Gosh, you guys are heavy," I complained. "Just fly" Leo says. "Alright. Alright". I began to fly across the lake.

As we got on land the two hopped off my back and let go of Amy.

"Look. A hidden door. Maybe that leads to The Lost." Leo points out.

I rushed over to the hidden door covered with grass and leaves vines.

"Open it" Amy smiles. I nodded and opened it.

"Woah!" Isabelle takes out a camera and snaps a picture. "Put that camera down." I said.

Taehyung's pov:

Yoongi and Hoseok were with me in the room Jimin was in. Jimin laid on a bed, almost not even moving at all. The more I touch his forehead...the more it feels cold. He's getting colder and colder.

"Doesn't look like he's getting any better" Yoongi sighs sadly.

"I hope they can come here quickly. Jimin's life is at risk" Hoseok says.

3rd Person pov:

"We came all the way here to get a stupid yellow balloon!?!" Jungkook screams as they finally made it inside and found an item that could help Jimin and it turned out to be a balloon.

"Oh will you shut up. There is a note attached to the balloon so it might help us" Isabelle says.

"All other things here are destroyed. This is the only thing that's still useful" Leo says.

"Useful my ass. How is a balloon gonna help an angel that can die any moment?" Jungkook asks.

"Believe me. It will work" Isabelle grabs the balloon. Once she took it down from the air, a growl and hissing down was heard.

"The hell was that?" Leo wonders outloud.

"Ack!" Jungkook fell to the ground as an arrow shot his wing.

"Jungkook!" Amy shouts and walks over to him.

A giant 3 headed dragon like monster appeared. It breathed fire. It must've hit something that shoots arrows to let Jungkook get shot.

"Run...Run!" Jungkook shouts.

All of three made it out but as Jungkook reached the door, the dragon grabbed him by the wings.

"Jungkook! We need to help him!" Amy shouts.

"Go! Jimin needs to be saved. Go!" Jungkook shouts. A soon as he said that a rock falls and blocks the door.

Jungkook's pov:

"Shit" I cursed.

The dragon growls. Before it could burn me into ashes, I got out of it's grip. "Son of a bitch!" I yelled. A snap of my fingers and the hell below opens up. The dragons falls down. Hot lava bubbles under it.

The dragon started to fall in the lava, it's bottom half burning with the hot lava. I grinned at the sight.

"Serves you right" I smirked

I looked around. Now how to get out of here..

As I kept looking around for an exit or a possible opening, I see a small dog hiding as it whines.

"Are you hurt?" I asked it and the dog kept on whining. I noticed a bush filled with blueberries. I picked one out of the bush. "Here. You look like you haven't eaten in a while" I said as I carefully showed the blueberry to the dog.

It carefully comes out it's hiding spot

It carefully comes out it's hiding spot. The dog sniff the berry then eats it. It wags it's small tail.

"How did you get here?" I asked. It simply just barks. The dog licks my hand. I picked it up and held it carefully.

"Alright. I'll get us out of here once I find an exit" I say.