𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟: 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐼𝑛𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠

3rd Person pov

The three kids were running. They lost their map so now they don't know where to go. Jungkook had told them to run. To run away. How are they supposed to know how long will they keep on running?

"Isabelle! I think that's enough running. We're seriously far away from that place. The most important thing to do now is to give whatever we found to Jung..Ji...Jinin? Minjin? What his name again?" Leo says. "You mean Jimin?" Amy says. "Yeah! That name" Leo looks at Amy.

"We just grabbed anything from there. And it happened to be this balloon. If this is not what we're supposed to bring then all this would be a waste!" Isabelle sighs.

Amy grabbed the balloon and starts to play with it. "Amy. Don't play with it. You might loose it" Isabelle says as she tries to grab the balloon back from Amy. But the balloon popped.

"Amy!!" Leo shouts. "Oops.."Amy smiles nervously. "Wait. There's a note" Isabelle says in shock as a note, that was inside the balloon, fell to the ground. She picks it up and reads it.

"Some sort of recipe...A healing potion!" Isabelle smiles.

"That's great! What are the ingredients!?" Leo asks.

"There is-"

"MILK!? WHY IS THERE MILK IN THE WASHING MACHINE!?" Seokjin screams. "Taehyung started sleeping walking again. I think he was thinking of making a bowl of cereal and ended up pouring it in the washing machine.." Yoongi explains. "...during his sleep.." Yoongi finishes.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE THIS INSTANT!!" Seokjin shouts at the top of his lungs.

"Hun! Please lower your voice. You're scaring everyone in this palace." Namjoon says.

"Yeesh. With that loud screaming I'm sure you woke up everyone in this realm. Check if Jimin woke up. Maybe with your loud ass screaming, you woke him up" Yoongi grins. "Oh shut it, will you!" Seokjin frowns.

"What's with all the noise?" Taehyung asks as he just woke up. Sleepily walking to then Seokjin crosses his arms. "You poured milk in the washing machine." Seokjin frowns. By Seokjin's comment, Taehyung's eyes widdened and starts to run away. "Come back you here you piece of shit!!" Seokjin started to run after him.

"1 teaspoon of crushed cinnamon , 1/2 cup of water, 1 tablespoon of melted chocolate, and a drop of a devil's tear...what kinda ingredients!?" Leo complains. "How are we gonna get all of that??" Amy asks. "I have no idea..but..we'll try" Isabelle smiles weakly.

The dog barks proudly as Jungkook finally found an exit.

"Finally! I can see the sky!" Jungkook smiles as he spreads his wings and flies up. But suddenly the dog started to bark repeatedly. "S-Sorry. Are you scared of heights." Jungkook stutters as he lowers the height he was flying.

Jungkook puts the dog on the floor. "What your name?.." Jungkook asked. "Wait..why am I talking like this to a dog. You don't speak-" Jungkook pauses when the dog barks and a name was carved on the dirt. "Chi-Chim-...Chimmy?" Jungkook asks and the dog barks yes as it wags it's tail.

"Chimmy...Sounds familiar.." Jungkook wonders. "Whatever. Let's just got find those kids" Jungkook says as he flies slowly so the dog can run and catch up with him.