19. I've been curious since then

It rained so much that I had thought I couldn't go back to the Khamar Academy today. However, hearing it in person directly from Theansys made me feel more sure. I'll stay overnight...and I may be spending time with Theansys more.

Gulp, my saliva went on my throat.

Vellia : "I see."

After I hesitated a little, I nodded.

The sudden change of weather could not be blamed to Theansys. There was no other way even though we didn't want to. The coachman heard my answer from behind.

Coachman : "Then I will pull the wheel out and move again. The place is not far away, so we'll be there soon, but be careful, there may be another accident even after the wheels being pulled out."

Vellia : "Yes, I will."

Theansys and the coachman were still outside, but I was in the carriage and they're pulling the wheels out of the mud. It would have been lighter if I got out of the carriage, but Theansys and the coachman didn't seem to care at all. Thanks to that, I won't be drenched. Perhaps they was being considerate so that I won't get wet.

So the carriage started to move through the rain again. Like what the coachman tells me, I gripped the chair tightly so as to not get hurt even if the carriage shakes.

Theansys was staring at what I'm doing and said.

Theansys : "Even if you sit like that, you'll still lose your grip when the carriage shakes."

Vellia : "Oh, I'll hold on as hard as I can. Don't worry about me..."

My words were ignored. It's because Theansys suddenly reached out to me with a drenched hand. I didn't know why he was reaching out, so I looked at him with a confused look.

Then he replied with a low voice.

Theansys : "Take my hand. I will protect you from getting hurt no matter what happened."

Until now, I tried not to look at Theansys' direction, but when I heard that, I looked at him instantly. In fact, it was uncomfortable for me to have Theansys sitting in front of me now. Being soaked in the rain, he was so breathtakingly sexy that I didn't know where to look.

Theansys said once again as I hesitated, not taking his wet hand.

Theanys : "I told you. I'll take you back safely, even if on the way back it would be a little uncomfortable."

Theansys eyes were serious.

But when I couldn't hold his hand, I didn't mean he wasn't trustworthy.

I think I'm going to get a nosebleed.

At this age, I thought that I have matured enough, but I couldn't help it. Intentionally or unintentionally... Theansys was a man who constantly paralyzed my reason.

Vellia : "No, it's okay..."

I was about to refuse Theansys hand. Rattle! Again, the carriage shook greatly and my body tilted. Then Theansys stretched out his hand to capture me. It wasn't until I was caught by his rough hands that I'm able to balance myself.

Vellia : "Ah..."

In an instant, the rain-soaked Theansys was getting closer.

My heart was beating faster unconsciously. I'm worried that the sound of my thumping heart might be heard from my hand that he was holding.

Theansys looked out the window and said, confirming that the carriage only shaken for a while before running smoothly again without any problems.

Theansys : "Please hang in there."