2. Moving in

Time skip 9 days where everyone was packing

3rd pov

The house was kinda big. It had two floors. On the first floor next to the entrance on the right was a separate room where the kitchen was. The kitchen had a counter all around the wall. It also had a counter in the middle with chairs around it like a table. It had two doors, one led to the front door of the house and the other led to the living room. On the left of the entrance was a room for shoes and coats(I don't know how it's called, I'm sorry) Straight from the entrance was a huge living room. In the middle was a coffee table and around it a cornered couch. In front of the table was a TV hung(hanged? Or whatever it is I don't know) from the wall. Below the TV were two selves near the ground(*cough* for the PlayStation and the VR headsets later*cough*). On both sides of the living room where balcony doors that led to the backyard around the house. Next to the TV were doors on both sides. Each door led to a hallway where the rooms were. Every room had a bathroom and a small balcony. Behind the wall with the TV was a staircase for the second floor. On the bottom floor were 3 rooms on each side. On the second floor were 6 rooms on each side. The staircase was 2 meters wide. Other than the staircase on the hall where nothing on both floors. On the wall behind the staircase were two giant glass doors that led to the pool on the back. In front of the staircase on the top floor was a balcony. (I'm not describing the rooms cause they haven't unpacked yet. The house was from those that are already decorated with furniture. I think that's a thing if not it is now).

Dream was the first one to get inside because he was closer. He didn't pick a room yet cause that's something they would do after they all got there.

He sat on the couch and about half an hour later Sapnap arrived. After they greeted each other they sat in the living room and started already planning on how to troll the others.

Not long after Skeppy arrived and about 3 minutes later so did BBH. Soon after all the others arrived and sat on the couch.

Nobody's pov

"So... Hello everyone!"Dream greeted.

"We should start introducing because I don't think we will call each other by our In-game names"Dream pointed out.

"Ok, call me Darryl"

"Zak"

"George"

"Call me Geo so we don't get confused"

"Nick"

"Clay, but to be honest I prefer to Dream"

"My actual name is Jacob"

"Vincent"

"God your french accent is way heavier in-person," George said.

"Would say the same for your British one" Vincent laughed.

George crossed his arms and faced the other way.

"Call me 'The blood god' "Techno said in a straight voice.

Everybody laughed except him.

" I was not joking"

They all laughed again.

"Ok whatever, Call me Dave"