25.Surprise!

Nobody's pov

It was really early in the morning when Darryl woke up. They had all their things packed so he woke Clay. They were supposed to be leaving in 1-2 hours but what was the point if they were sleeping? So Darryl decided to start the RV and drive back. After telling someone of course.

"What is it, Darryl?"

"Shouldn't we be on the way back?"

"Oh, um, we should start in like 1,5 hours but we can start now too. Do you mind driving? I'm kinda tired."

"Oh, of course! I don't mind."

" You know the way back? I have it in the GPS already"

"Okay. You can sleep again."

"Nice, thanks"

Darryl smiled in response and sat at the driver's seat starting the engine. Soon enough they were on the main road on their way back.

Time skip 5 hours

Meanwhile...

"AAAAAAAAAAAA" Floris screamed putting a pillow over his head.

"WHAT THE FUCK" Tommy screamed looking with wide eyes and dropped jaw at the TV.

"Wilbur.....I don't like this anymore..." Tubbo said curling up in a ball.

"It's okay Tubbo, it's just a movie. TECHNO TURN IT OFF!!"

"NO"

Vincent grabbed the remote from Dave's hand and paused the movie. They had watched the first one and now where one the sequel. Let's just say, that the movie wasn't the best for 3 children.

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU PUT A MOVIE LIKE THAT! WE ARE MINORS, THIS IS NOT SUITA-"

"TOMMY SHUT UP"

"NO IM NOT GOING TO SHUT UP! I WA-"

Wilbur put his hand over Tommy's mouth to shut him up. He then looked at Tubbo who was curled up in a ball staring with terror at the screen and Abby who was on the verge of tears.

"Techno?"

"Yeah?"

"What's the suitable age for this movie?"

"18, why?"

"They are 16!

"So? They wanted to watch the movie"

"Omg Techno!"

"What?!"

"Guys, shh, do you hear that?" Vincent said looking at the front door.

"Haha, very funny Vincent. Cut it out."

"No, I'm being serious."

"Wait, I hear it too," Floris said turning to the door.

"Fundy, there is no way I'm gonna fall for this. This is so stupid"

"Em, Wil, I hear it too," Alastair said looking at the door too.

"What are you guys hearing?" Tubbo asked.

"It's like a car? I'm not sure"

There could be heard a lot of noise from outside. They were all scared looking at the door.

"Should I go check?" Dave said as he got up and walked some feet closer.

"Mhafahfhmm"

"Oh sorry Tommy," Wilbur said letting go of Tommy who bit his hand.