caught🌺

Sneak peak..

"How dare you fix Saafirah's marriage with a guy like him", Granddad shouted.

"The kids love eachother and he is a nice guy, he'll keep her happy", Dad was  trying to convince Grandpa

Grandad stood up, "I chose a guy for my granddaughter, he is rich and has family like ours".

Safirah felt like crying,Noni went to where she was.

"Don't worry, you're Dad and Poppi's there", Nonni calms her down

"This marriage is not accepted by me", Grandad said.

"It's fine, anyways you never really accepted us, nor our Mom", Safirah states.

___________+

  Z's P.

Safirah hates my dad's family, well! she considers them to be hindrance of love marriages cause she is in love with a guy.

Our entire childhood we stayed together in the same room all the three of us, same school, though different Universities except for me and Humaiza.

"Will dad allow?, I am so scared", Safirah panics.

Yah Allah'

"Ok now I am feeling dizzy, Just chill",
Humaiza Dramatically exclaims as I giggle.

"What if dad knows that him and I are__ no!!",

Safirah continues panicking and I feel myself panicking also.

Is the same thing gonna happen to me'

Humaiza stands up and walked towards her.

"Anyways i am sure they know something"

Saafirah's face looked almost pale.

"So you mean to say he won't be accepted".

Her eyes widen as she pouts.

"Ughh!! are you mad?, it's good if they know the truth,you know bonus",

Humaiza twinkles her eyes while smirking.

"Guys, when are they gonna call us?".

I whine jumping on my seat, I am so tired of waiting though I know how the guy looks like.

He sometimes used to drop us back from college when Safirah was busy, he's human Version of perfection.

Masha Allah.

Our cook came in our room after knocking.

. "You are being called " .We all stood up and head down.

As if she said you all three.

I giggle on my own thoughts and continue walking.
Soon as we reached where they are, we greet them as Humaiza nudges nervous Safirah

"Assalam aleikum (peace be upon you)". They smile as Imraan just kept on staring at Safirah, and Safirah holding her blush.

"Waaleikum salaam, how are you?" Imraan's mom asked as Humaiza answered on our behalf.