One white petal

°{Killua POV

It was when I went to Whale Island with Gon that I realized had feelings for him.
While we were outside staring at the starry sky, Gon glanced over at me connecting our eyes. He smiled at the white haired boy with that smile that could brighten up a pitch black sky. Killua felt his face heat up a little, good thing it was dark outside.
Then he felt it, a lump forming in the back of his throught, his mouth felt dry. He felt something come up through his throught and onto his tongue. Gon had gone back to looking up at the stars after Killua broke their eye contact. Slowly Killua opened his mouth to see a white petal fall from his tongue into his lap. He was confused Did that just come out of my mouth?!.

°{Gon POV

I look back over to Killua to find him staring at his lap with a look of confusion all over his face. "Hey Killua, you good?" I ask snapping him out of his daze, "Yeah I'm ok, don't worry about me" I could tell he was lying and you know how stubborn I can be so I didn't give up there. "No you aren't I can tell" I say "Tell me what's wrong Killua, I'm your bestfriend you can trust me"

°{Killua POV

He isn't going to give up anytime soon that's all I know "I'm fine Gon" I answered while grabbing the petal slowly trying not to be suspicious "I'm just tired that's all" and if on cue I yawn.
"Well if you're tired I can carry you back home and we can get ready to sleep" Gon awnsered halfway through my yawn. I felt my face heat up and my throught get tighter as those words slipped from his lips, his lips... those soft looking lips a little plump not too plump and perfectly shaped. Killua felt his face burning when he processed what was just going through his head, he mentally slapped himself. Gon spoke up "Killuaa! Earth to Killua!"

°{3rd person POV

Killua was then snapped out of his trance for a second time in atleast three minutes. "Yeah Gon?" Killua took his time to awnser "Do you want me to carry you home? It'll be quicker" Gon answered almost immediately.

°{Killua POV

Killua sat there face beet red thinking. Should I? I mean why not he is my bestfriend... but why is my heart beating so fast, it feels like it could burst out of my chest. Wait- don't tell me! Oh no please "Sure I guess" What am I thinking?! No! I don't want him to carry me! Actually on second thought I do... WAIT- WHAT AM I SAYING?!
"Okay hop on my back!" Gon says with a happy note in his voice. Killua hesitated for a second but gave in and got onto Gon's back for a piggyback ride home.

《¤°Timeskip to Aunt Mito's house°¤》

°{Killua POV

I guess I actually fell asleep while Gon carried me back because I found myself sat down on Gon's chair. I looked around for Gon but I didn't know where he went, I got dressed and waited for Gon to come back. I found myself passing the time by searching on google why a flower petal just came out of my mouth. Results: Hanahaki disease is a disease that affects the victim with flowers that grow in their lungs. Hanahaki is caused by unrequited love. There are two ways for the Hanahaki to leave 1. Have your feelings required 2. Die from flowers growing in your lungs. (a/n I know this isn't acurate but who cares)
  Killua felt his eyes stinging, he started to cry. He didn't want to die... why did he have to fall in love with Gon? At that moment his phone screen fell asleep as Gon walked into his room with damp hair.