Petals, Blood... and Flowers?

Hey, I'm surprized people are actually reading this! I really didn't expect that. I will try to update this as often as I can, hopefully you enjoy this chapter (I might make it shorter this time)

°{Killua POV

"Oh my goodness Gon how many times do I have to say this? I'm perfectly fine!" I awnser slightly annoyed. "I don't believe you! You have to make me believe!" Gon awnsered in his usual tone of voice just quieter so he wouldn't wake anybody up. "And how am I supposed to do that?" I awnser while sitting down on the bed looking him in his eyes. "I DON'T KNOW JUST DO IT!" he whisper-yelled. He probibly won't believe me if I just tell him... "I pinky promise that I'm ok." He smiled super wide and hooked his pinky finger onto mine. "Pinky swear made... Whoever breaks their promise has to swallow a thousand needles. Sealed with a kiss!" They both chanted quietly. When the pinky promise was finished Killua couldn't help but feel like his throught was on fire because of how dry it was.

°{3rd person POV

   "Goodnight Killua" "Goodnight Gon" and with that they both fell asleep.

《¤°Timeskip to the morning°¤》

"Ahh damnit Gon why are you like this?!" Killua was yelling at Gon because he woke up to him cuddling him like he was a giant teddy bear. "Mmm... what do you mean Killua?" Gon said still half-asleep. Killua tried to pry the spiky haired boy off of him but that didn't work at all. "You need to grow up" Killua said after he finally was freed from Gon's grasp.
   He walked into the bathroom opend the toilet lid and all the petals came out like a waterfall. Stained from the blood the petals looked as if they were never white. Coughing for atleast a minute he felt something bigger than just petals and blood coming out. Next thing he knows it a full flower slid out of his mouth into the toilet making a little splash. What the hell? Is that really a flower or am I just imagining it?
"Killua?" It was Aunt Mito she sounded concerned. "Y-yes?" Killua managed to say, he trembled scared that she wouldn't allow him to stay if she found out. "Are you okay I heard you coughing for quite a while." "Yeah, I'm okay I probibly just have the flu or something" Killua awnsered after he knew she wouldn't come in. "Oh, ok I was just wondering" and with that he heard her walking away. Jeez that was a close one, hopefully she doesn't catch on too early

And that's all for now 😁 I'll probibly update tomorrow and make sure its longer (442 words 👏) Hopefully you're enjoying so far! - Rylee