I'm going say that more often then!

Thank you for reading this, I know I've said this alot but it really means alot to me! I really appreciate that people actually are reading this. I will update this more often and try to make it as good as possible :) Also this will probably be the last part of this story

The two boys sat there in comfortable silence. Gon was looking at Killua with a surprised look on his face, while Killua on the other hand was staring down at his lap with flushed cheeks. "Is that a bad thing to think your cute too Killua?" Gon asked with a blank stare. Killua looked up at him face bright red "No Gon... nothing's wrong about thinking that I'm cute too..." Killua awnsered slowly. Gon's face went from a blank stare to a wide toothy grin in a split second. "Okay then! I'm going to say that more often then!" Killua's face flushed red yet again. "GON! How can you say such embarrassing things?!" Killua said while looking away. Gon pouted and crawled onto the bed with Killua sitting on his lap staring into his eyes angrily. "Killua" "What Gon?" "Why are you so mean to me?" "Why are you so embarrassing?" Killua asked avoiding Gon's question "HEY! Killua I asked you a question first!" Gon exclaimed slowly getting closer to Killua pouting even more. Killua rolled his eyes while giggling "I'm mean to you because your embarrassing Gon" He said laughing now. Gon looked confused How am I embarrassing? Killua looked at Gon for a while studying his face. The situation was a very awkward with Gon sitting on Killua's lap, faces inches apart. Gon's eyes slowly started closing as he stared into Killua's eyes. A soft smile spread across Killua's face as he watched his best friend slowly fall asleep. "Gon... thank you for being in my life." Killua said as his spiky haired friend fell asleep on his chest. Killua pulled the covers over the two of them and snuggled with Gon.
   Gon woke up to find that his face was buried in white fluff, he was being clung onto. "Look who's the koala now" he said smirking as Killua woke up. Killua's face flushed a dark red and averted his eyes. "That's only the first time.... you've done that live five times" he muttered. Gon burst out laughing "I guess you're right there!" Gon said laying back onto the bed staring Killua in the eyes. "Gon..." "Yeah Killua?" "I have something to tell you..."

Haha cliffhanger! I've been writing this for a while, I have some ideas of what I should write next. I don't know why people are enjoying this but I guess its good? I'll be working on the next part, but for now I hope everyone who's reading this has an awesome day or night! Even if I don't know who you are I care about you! Stay safe!