Best Friends

°{3rd person POV
"You're so slow!" Killua yelled as he ran past trees of all sizes. "No! You're just too fast for me!" Gon yelled back as he ran after the white haired boy.
   "Aaaand were here!" Gon exclaimed as they walked up to a huge tree that towered over them, "Exactly where is 'Here'?" Killua asked looking up at the tree. "Its a surprise!" Gon said as he started to circle around the tree searching for something. "What are you looking for?" "Something, you'll see."
   Gon finally found what he was looking for, he grabbed a rope and pulled. A ladder falls down and Gon starts to climb it, Killua following after. Once at the top Killua asks "why did you bring me up here?" Gon looks at him for a second smiled and laughed. "What's so funny" Killua sounded angry, "I don't know" Gon awnsered "you're just so different." Killua looked at him for a second and then pouted "is that supposed to be a good thing?"
   After a while Gon finally told him why he took Killua to the tree house. "This place usually cheers me up, and you didn't look so happy" Gon said. "And what if I was happy tho?" Gon sat there thinking for a little, "well depends. Are you happy?" Gon asked. "I... I honestly don't know" "Exactly! I knew it, you weren't too happy when you had food poisoning. I just thought I could bring you here to cheer you up!" Gon said eyes connecting with the Blue orbs to the right of him. "But why would you care?" Killua asked breaking eye contact. "Why? Because you're my best friend!" Gon said smiling widely.

Cliffhanger! Sorry if I took too long to update, I've been caught up with all my schoolwork and other personal things.(282 words) Hopefully you enjoy this chapter, I'm planning on maybe getting the next chapter out in about a week or less. Thank you for the people who are actually enjoying this!