(~ ̄▽ ̄)~

"Yeah Killua?" Gon asked, Killua was nervous for what he was about to ask.
He took a deep breath and asked, "What's your sexuality?" There was silence for a while. "I've never really thought about that before" Gon said "I would probably say I'm pansexual." Killua smiled "Cool, that's good to hear." "Why is it good to hear Killua? Is there something you want to tell me?" Gon said smirking. Killua's face flushed and he couldn't talk correctly "WHAT! OFCOURSE THERE ISNT ANYTHING- WHY WOULD THERE BE! OH MY GOODNESS YOURE SUCH AN IDIOT" Killua yelled getting redder and redder. Gon just smirked and said "Sure, Killua, sure."

~°At home°~》

Killua and Gon just sat in silence. It was embarrassingly obvious that Killua has feelings for Gon. Gon, as dumb as he could be, found this out. They were sitting on Gon's bed with Killua just looking into his lap. "Killua~" Gon whispered into the white haired boy's ear. "W-what Gon?" Killua stuttered. "I know you're hiding something from me." The green boy answered. "What could I possibly be hiding from you...?" Killua questioned "I wonder what your reaction would be like if I pinned you to the bed right now..." Gon said completely avoiding what Killua said. "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY-" Killua yelled. Gon looked over at Killua and smirked again, "Mhm just what I thought" Gon said giggling a little. "What did you think?" Killua said laying down on the bed, which was a bad mistake. Gon pinned Killua to the bed in a heartbeat "You like me don't you?" He said. Killua was too shocked to move, all he did was blush super hard and try to hid his face. "I'm not wrong am I? You're either Gay or Bisexual, which is it?" Killua just looked into Gon's eyes "Gay..." He whispered. Gon just smiled and kissed Killua on the forehead "Knew it!" He giggled. "Killua are you okay?" Killua looked as if he was crying but he was just silently laughing. "Yeah, I'm fine idiot. I just didnt expect you to kiss me on the forehead" He awnsered. "Would you like me to kiss you somewhere else?" Gon asked smirking. "Go ahead." And after that Killua was smothered with kisses all over his face. "You've kissed my whole face, but you missed a spot" Killua said. Gon just looked at him with a blank stare, just then Gon felt a pair of lips crashing against his. The kiss didn't last long, but it felt as if it was hours. Gon pulled away and smiled. "I love you Killua." "I love you too Gon"

°THE END!°

Sorry this chapter took so long to come out, I was procrastinating and had no motivation to do anything. This is the end of this story, I really enjoyed writing this! Hopefully you enjoyed reading this if you made it this far! I can't believe I finally got this finished! Now I can finally sleep. I hope whoever is reading this has an amazing day/night/evening!