Chapter 4

After his father go left, Atsumu went back to his home and finish a couple of chores. Atsumu also do his laundry, while waiting for his laundry to finish washing he read the book that he borrow today in the library. There's a girl who also doing laundry in front of Atsumu , she asks Atsumu what is he doing. "What are you doing?" she ask, Atsumu answered,"I'm reading, do you want to take a look at this?" The little girl run to Atsumu and also try to read the book.The little girl tryto read a couple of words and she read it successfully. "You did a great job!" say Atsumu and the girl take the compliment . The girl try to read the book again and before Atsumu could join there're some people who give Atsumu a bad look on their face and say that Atsumu is very weird. Atsumu ignore the comment and join the girl. After a couple minutes of waiting their laundry is done.

Meanwhile Kuroo was on the other side of the village in front of a mirror complimenting him self. "Oh, you're the wildest,the most gorgeous-"before he could continue Kenma cut Kuroo by saying something. Kuroo stop and decided to take a walk, he end up meeting Atsumu. Kuroo still try to convince Atsumu to date him and marry him but it was decline by Atsumu. "I'm not ready to marry someone!"says Atsumu "But some of us have changed.". "Kuroo, but I don't want to date you." Atsumu talk back . While Kuroo talk to Atsumu, he didn't realize that he chase Atsumu till in front of Atsumu house. The argument didn't stop and of course Kuroo beg Atsumu to date him. Kuroo convince Atsumu why he should date him . But before he could finished his sentence Atsumu cut him and get in to his house . Kuroo try to chase him but Atsumu shut the door in front of his face. Kuroo back up and leave Atsumu house. Kuroo put a strong face and smile even though he was rejected.
After Kuroo leave, Atsumu is relief because no one is bothering him now. Atsumu never show his other side of his personality. Atsumu complain about Kuroo while he was leaving his house and also leave the village with a big pout on his face. Atsumu ran towards the entrance of the village and and go on adventure on his own. He finally stopped on a hill and admire the beauty of the sunset. He thinks that adventure on his own is very relaxing .

Atsumu father was on the market, he already got every things that he needed for the job but he didn't found a single rose that was sell at the market. His father started to panicking because he already made his promise to Atsumu. He keep searching for rose, he never found it. Finally he gave up and go into the wood with his horse to find a rose. Because it was already dark outside side he can rarely see anything. The rain started to pour, the rain to get worse there is even lightning. Atsumu father didn't give up and continue looking. The lightning struck once again, but since it was very bad the lightning struck a tree and starteda fire. The horse got scared and flinch really bad, Atsumu father try to calm his horse down but the tree that is on fire collapsed. Atsumu father decided to go another way and go through a really dark path that has a really big tree. After searching for a long time, he notice something was strange. Before he could do anything he got attacked by a pack of wolves . He try his best to escape but the struggle was real. His horse couldn't move and he fall from the horse. One of the wolf attacks him, but the wolf was too late . He got up and got back to his horse and escape. The wolves chase him, but managed to got away.
————————————————————————————
Sorry guys for the late update. I was very busy my homework and exam. And also I was very tired a couple days ago. So, hopefully you'll enjoy this chapter :)