Chapter 5

After he manage to escape from the wolves,  he found himself lost in the entrance of a beautiful, big abandoned castle. He tried to explore the entrance because how bid it is and old. He admire the beauty of this castle. Because he was interested in the castle, he decided to went in the to the castle. He park his horse near the staircase to the door, he climb the stairs carefully because it's snowing and very slippery. The castle was dark, big and gives a scary vibe. He finally stepped to the door and someone open the door for him. He thought it was the owner of the castle and he said thank you to someone that opened the door. He once again amaze by the size and the beauty of the castle. But he noticed something was wrong because there no ones in this palace. "Sorry for disturbing." He said and yet he continue to explore the castle to find someone.

But the actual occupants of the castle was hidden. They were a living things, they were cursed by and old lady. Before that they were a servants for the owner of the palace. Their name is Komori and Tsukasa, they become a candle and a clock due to the curse. " He must've lost his way in the woods." said Komori. Atsumu father thinks he heard something so he turn his back. The sound came from an old table near the giant door, Atsumu father came to the table and see a beautiful clock and candle. "It's so beautiful!" He said while Tsukasa was trying to stayed calm and not to flinch. He also touch the candle to see the detail of it and Komori was try to do the same thing that Tsukasa did. The old man leave the two alone without even noticing something. He continues to explore the castle until he went to another room . In the another room there also some of the servants over there. He was in the shape of a small old piano. He was actually playing himself until Atsumu father walks in, he immediately shut himself down. Atsumu father notice something was wrong in there too, he walked in and went near the piano to check something . Because there's a strange noise coming from there, but nothings is wrong in there. He was cold because of the weather and he found him self a big fire place. He went straight to there to warm himself up before continue his own journey in the castle. He went to a big dinning room with a big fancy dining table and a fancy architecture.
He found a big meal was set on the table, and because he was hungry he take a seat and eat the meal. He also take matches to light a candle that is in front him because it was also very dark in there. He enjoyed the meal before something happened.

————————————————————————————
Sorry this chapter was very short, I write this in the middle of the night. I need to go to sleep and I promise to write more today or tomorrow, so I hope you enjoy this chapter.
Bye!  :)