Chapter 7: Flight to Nepal

A small black car was slowly driving past the dark and sleepy street. The only light source where the dainty head lights. It stopped and parked next to a small brick house. The car door slowly opened. Marcus hopped out. He was wearing a smart blue blazer and and black tie. Brody walked to the entrance and .knocked the cream security door, the rattling noise echoed through the quiet street. It was about 8:45pm.
"You did it didn't you?"
"They want you to go for it!" Marcus laughed
"Ho-ho Marcus" Indy cheerfully said whilst patting Brody on the back.
"They want you to get hold of the Ark before the Nazis do and they are prepared to pay handsomely for it." Marcus said.
"And the museum, the museum gets the ark when we're finished?" Indy asked
"Oh, yes."
Indy had two wine glass and slowly poured the red wine evenly, afterwards he gave one glass to Marcus who happily accepted it.
"Oh the Ark of the Covenant."
"Nothing else has come close." Marcus added
"That thing represents everything we got into Archeology for in the first placed." Indiana cheered.
The two toasted with there glass and both drank out of them eagerly.
"You know, five years ago, I would of gone after it myself. I really rather envious." Marcus chuckled

Indy walked past Brody and placed his huge suitcase by the lamp on his brown wooded desk. He started packing some of his important needs for the adventure.
"I've got to locate Abner, I think I know where to start..."
"Suppose she will still be with him?" Indy said, a change of tone waved through his voice. He then found his coiled, leather whip and neatly placed it in the suit case.
"Possibly, but Marion is the least of your worries, right now, believe me Indy."
"What do you mean?"
"Well I mean, that, uh , nearly three thousand years, man has been searching for the Lost Ark. Not something to be taken lightly. No one knows it's secrets... It's like nothing you've ever gone after before..." Marcus said hesitantly.
Indy giggled,
"Marcus, what are you trying to do? Scare me? You sound like my mother. We've known each other for a long time. I don't believe in magic, a lot of superstitious hocus-pocus.
I'm going after a find with incredible historical significance. You're talking about the Bogey man. Beside you... Know what a cautious... Fellow I am."
"Well Indiana... Good luck." Marcus said
"I must go home now anyway. I've got a big day ahead of me at Marshall College tomorrow."
"See you Marcus" Indy replied
"Take care you old boy." Marcus chuckled
And with that Brody left the house. Indy clicked in the suitcase lock and put the heavy case next to the door. He examined the
'FLIGHT TO NAPAL'
10:45
BAY FIVE

He thought to himself... "Is the Ark really real anyway? Or are the Nazis wasting there time? What If they do find it...
If it is real, does it have the godly powers like in the Bible?"
Indy jumped onto his soft cozy king side bed and fell of to sleep.