CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 3

Natalie flicked her hand and Prince was set free.

He whimpered and got off the bed.

Noah blinked and was brought back to reality.

"What happened?" he asked.

"You froze Prince in place and had a vision," Natalie explained.

"Prince?" he asked, looking on the ground. He was sitting by Tosia's feet. "Hey boy," he said, with a smile. "Hey, I'm sorry. I missed you so much!"

He started panting and wagging his tail. He jumped onto the bed and started licking him.

"Noah, Natalie, the day the curse was broken, Carter and I received two things and we held onto them for you."

"What?" Natalie asked.

She opened her armour and took out two stuffed animals.

"It's Prince and Joey," Natalie said.

"Oh my God!" Noah said, in disbelief.

"We knew who the kangaroo was, but we didn't know who the dog was.

"The dog is Prince. A few weeks before our parents died, we lost our dog. His name was Prince. Our mom got me a stuffed animal dog that looked like him and I named him Prince."

"Joey was after Jess's brother. Audrey got him for me when she didn't get custody of Joey."

There was a knock on the door.

They both looked at Noah.

"Come in," he said.

The door opened. It was Carter.

"Noah?" he asked.

"Oh my God! Please stand side-by-side," he said to his younger siblings.

They did.

"You both got so grown up. You both-- wow," he said with a whisper. "I missed you."

They both gave him a hug.

"Get in here Nat," Noah said.

She put her arms around them.

"Hey!" Rose said, walking into the room. "What's going on?"

Noah opened his eyes. "Mom," he said. He stood up and hugged her tightly.

"Oh, my baby boy." She let go and looked at his face. "You're so beautiful! Everything happened so fast last night, I hardly got to talk to you."

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay. Where's Annie? Her parents are here and they are not too happy."

"Oh crap! I forgot her in The Realm of the Saviors," Natalie said

Carter and Tosia laughed.

"I'll go get her," Noah said.

Can I come? Natalie asked

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, he said.

She laughed out loud.

"Okay, okay," she said.

"What's going on?" Tosia asked.

"Telepathy," she explained.

"Oh right. I remember."

"Mom, did you and Dad know about this?" Natalie asked, standing beside Noah.