CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 4

Noah threw his hand to his mouth and clutched his stomach.

"No, no!" he sobbed.

Natalie hugged him from behind. Tears trickled down her face.

"What?" Regina asked, hoping she heard it wrong.

"Mike committed suicide," she said, rephrasing it.

"When?" James asked.

"His roommate is Sebastian. They went to sleep last night and when Seb woke up about ten minutes ago, he saw Mike's body hanging."

"Please tell me that this would not have happened if I hadn't come back," Noah said.

"Noah," Annie said.

"Tell me!" he said, sternly.

"Can I talk to you and Natalie privately?" she asked.

He nodded his head. They followed her into the living room and sat down.

"Noah, before I came here to deliver the news, I looked into the past and then I looked into the future to see the possibilities of the outcome. If I were to lie to you, I would be stripped of my powers."

"What were the outcomes?" he asked.

"If you didn't come back, Mike wouldn't've killed himself, but someone would have committed suicide."

"Who?" Natalie asked.

"You," she said to her.

"Me?" she asked, scared and confused.

Dream stood up and walked over to them. She put her two fingers on their foreheads and gave them the vision.

* * *

"I'm sorry, but we need to get back."

"Why?"

"The Saviors are giving a song for Noah."

"Good luck."

"Thank you," she said, giving him a kiss. She poofed out and into Audrey's bedroom. She had been safe-guarding the surprise dress that Natalie and Tosia had created together. No one had seen it yet, not even Dream. She poofed into her bedroom and poofed into the dress. The dress was purple with real black and white flowers on it. Carter had done the flowers. She put her hair in a tight bun with the snowbells she had plucked herself. They were Noah's favourite flower. She put on some purple lipstick and put some amazing white designs over and under her eyelids and put on some white mascara. Carter and Tosia had created all new makeup for her. She was so lucky it was waterproof and stayed on because when she looked in the stand-up mirror, she burst into tears.

"Noah," she sobbed. "I need you," she whispered.

(skip to 2:54)

Male and Female Saviors: Oo-oo-ooh.

Natalie: Don't let this be the end!

Please don't slip away.

'Cause my heart can't take it.

Don't let this be the end.

Please don't slip away.

'Cause I'll just keep breaking.