Ch.1: A Dream

Hinata

Hinata quickly sat up when his alarm went off. He looked around his room and he saw the sun shining behind the curtains.  He stared off into space when a flashes of his dream came to him.

Why would he dream of that all of a sudden? His mom died a while ago.

He was 11. It was hard without her, sure. For both him and his dad. Natsu was a one so she doesn't really remember. But why now?

Hinata slid his feet off the bed and stood up. He slumped off to the bathroom and started to brush his teeth. He washed his face, used the toilet, and headed back to his room to get dressed.

He half heartedly put on his uniform and went back to the bathroom to try and tame his hair. After he thought his efforts were good enough, he walked back to his room and grabbed his book bag and his sports bag.

He skipped down the stairs, went into the living and set his stuff down on the floor by the door. He then zoomed back up the stairs and into Natsu's room. He grinned proudly as he ripped open the curtains.

"Rise and shine sleepy head!"

He bounced over to a sleeping figure under pink blankets. he tore the blanket off to find some pillows and a teddy bear. He looked around confused and then he heard a noise come from the closet. He smirked, and turned towards it.

"Hmm, I wonder where Natsu could be?"

He flung the door open only to find nothing but clothes and toys.

"I could of sworn-"

"Boo! "

Natsu yelled from behind his. He jumped and almost slipped on a toy that was laying on the ground.

"Sweet baby Jesus! "

He cried out, holding his chest. Natsu just laughs and runs out the room already dressed. Hinata shakes his head. He then looked back at the closet and walk towards it. He kneeled down and moved some stuff around. Then a small faded baby pink petal fell into his hand.

"What the?"

"Shoyo, are we leaving or not?! "

Natsu barges back in with her backpack shoes on. Hinata all but stuffed the petal in his pocket and smiled. He stood up and walked over to her.

"Beat you to the front door. "

He said and then ran past her, down the stairs, and towards the door. Natsu then tackled his leg, making him fall. he groaned and looked up to see her touching the door with her small hand.

"I win."

She grinned.

"You're a cheater. "

Hinata chuckles. He picks himself up and walks over to the door and Natsu all but laughs.

"You never said how to win, loser! "

She grins, handing Hinata his  shoes. He smiled and took them. He slipped them on, grabbed his bags, and the two left through the front door before locking it and walking down the street.

Hinata walked his sister to the bus stop and ruffled her hair to annoy her.

"Remember, you have mine and Dad's number if you need anything. "

He says. Natsu smiles and nods. Hinata nods with a smile and starts walking in the opposite direction. After about 5 minutes, he sees the back of Tobio Kageyama.