Ch.10: Private

3rd POV

After Hinata ran out on Kenma, Neckomas setter called and told Suga what happened. Suga rushed to the hospital and on his way he called Daichi.

He ran through the halls of the hospital and up the stairs, not wanting to wait for the elevator. He found Natsus hallway and jogged to her room. The door was already cracked open.

He saw Kenma sitting at Hinata's side. Hinata was crying on the floor by the bed as he clung to the bedsheets that covered his sister.

Suga went to the ginger's side as well and put his hand on his back.

"I'm so sorry hinata. "

He said with a soft but pained voice. His friend was in pain and he couldn't do much but try his best to comfort him.

"Why? "

Kenma and Sugawara heard from the sobbing boy between them.

"What is it shoyo? "

Kenma asked.

"Why... Why are they dead? "

Hinata said tiredly. Suga rubbed his back.

"That's just part of life. "

Suga said softly. Hinata looked up at his vice captain with red puffy eyes.

"This... This wasn't an accident. "

He said with tears falling once more. Suga looked at him in shock and looked at kenma in confusion.

Hinatas POV 

Black.

Darkness.

Numbness.

Tired.

I'm so very tired.

I just want to sleep.

Oh, how amazing that would be. 

*beep! *

*beep! Beep! *

I opened my eyes and looked up at the ceiling. I'm at home again. I sat up and stared at the wall. I got up and headed to my closet. I got my uniform out and started changing. Once I was done I walked into the hallway and stood at natsus door.

'I don't have to wake her up anymore. '

I headed to the kitchen and started making me a sandwich for lunch. I saw Dad's coffee cup still in the sink from the morning the day it all happened. I took a deep shaky breath and walked to the door. I reached for the handle and saw natsus shoes and backpack.

I shook my head and opened the door. I jumped on my bike and pedaled all the way to kurasuno. I parked and chained my bike to the bike rack and started jogging to the gym. I stood at the gym door and took a deep breath.

"Hey! "

I shout only to see only Suga, daichi, and Asahi.

"Where's everyone at? "

I asked placing my bag to the side. Suga came to my side with a small smile.

"Your early shoyo. "

He laughed. I looked at him dumbfounded.

"But my clock said 6:50."

"I'm pretty sure that your clock is dead dumbass. "

Kageyama laughs coming up behind me.

"Shut up bakayama! "

Suga softly smiles to himself as he looked at me with a sad smile. 

'He's just worried. '

----Time skip----

"Hey chibi-chan~"

A teasing voice came from the gym door. Hinata and everyone else turned to see aobah johsais  captain. Oikawa ran and hugged the ginger to death.

"H-hey! "

Hinata squeaked out. Daichi already stomping his way over to the two. Oikawa let hinata go and Pat his head. He leaned down to hinatas ear.

"Can I talk to you alone? "

He asked in a serious voice. Hinata nodded and started to follow the setter out of the gym.

"Where are you going? "

Daichi glared at oikawa stepping in front of the two. Oikawa smirked.

"I'm taking little shoyo here on a date! "

He said slinging his arm around the ginger. Hinata looked at oikawa and daichi confused.

"Is this true hinata? "

Daichi turned to the short male. Hinata shrugged.

"We're going to talk in private. "

He said non chantly. Daichi sighed and stepped out of the way.

"You better be back before practice ends. "

Hinata nodded and left after oikawa.

Hinata's POV

I followed oikawa-san out of the gym and onto the track field. We sat down in the grass and he looked down at his feet.

"I'm sorry about natsu and your dad. "

He said surprising me. He knew natsu because Natsu and his younger nephew go to the same elementary school. We passed each other quite often. Sometimes we all got ice cream together. But now we can't. Natsus gone.

"Shoyo? "

I looked up and saw oikawa worried.

'Crap, I made him worried. '

I smiled and nodded.

"Thank you toru-san. "

I said and he frowned.

"Please don't pretend when you're with me. "

I looked at him surprised. I nodded and let my smile drop.

"I miss her Toru. So very much. "

My voice cracked as I felt tears filling my eyes. I then felt warm arms around my waist. I tilt my head back to see that I'm sitting between oikawa-sans legs. His head was on my shoulder.

"I'm always here if you need someone. "

He said softly. I nodded and started to softly cry.

'I miss her so much. '