Ch.11: The Funeral

(Done editing and fixing everything up! Though it did take almost 9 months. 👀 I was lazy ok?)

Nothing really changed so you don't really have to reread everything but if you want to, go ahead.  And thank you to those who stuck with this weird story. Also I don't really know how funerals and all that stuff work, I'm just going off of experience so just go with it.💗😂)

Hinata's POV

It's been a week since Natsu died. It's been two since dad died. With the help of Kenma, Oikawa, and everyone from kurasuno, I've been able to kind of keep my mind off of Natsu and dad. But when I'm alone... it's another story.

Since I'm the only living family member of mom and dad, well besides my uncle, my step-aunt and her daughter. Though they don't seem to care enough to help me with the insurance and funeral planning. But they are helping with the house and bills.

Sugawara and Kageyamas parents have been helping me with all the difficult stuff. I'm still going to invite my aunt and uncle to the funeral though because they're family. As for Anna... I haven't seen her since the day I found out about the accident. I know she has something to do with mom, Natsu and dad dying.

I'm just so tired. I have everyone trying their best to be there for me while I'm just being a weak and stupid dumbass. Maybe it was all my fault they died.

'Why am I such a burden?'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day of the funeral.
3rd POV

It was like any other Sunday morning. Except today would be the day for Hinata to say his final goodbye to his family. He was nowhere near looking forward to it but he had to. Oikawa and Kenma were to take him to the church for the viewing and prayers.

When the two setters saw the ginger come out from his empty-looking house, they felt saddened by the fact that he wasn't beaming like usual, but they were also flustered because of what Hinata looked like in a suit.

He was wearing tight black high waist dress pants with a black vest over a violet purple button-up dress shirt and was wearing black and white Convers. Hinata had his tie undone and hanging around his neck with his black dress coat over his right arm.

"Can you help me tie this?"

He turned to the two males embarrassed. Kenma's face heating up from seeing the cute expression on the gingers face he turned away covering his mouth. Oikawa chuckled with a pink face as well.

"You're so cute, Chibi-chan.~"

The brunette said reaching down for the tie and fixing it. Hinata pouted and then frowned.

"My dad barely started teaching me when he was still here."

He whispered. Oikawa smiled sadly. He wrapped his arms around the ginger, pulling him into his chest.

"I can teach you on behalf of your dad. Or you can always ask someone else."

He smiled into Hinatas's fluffy orange hair.

"Thank you, Toru-san."

Oikawa smiled lowering his head into Hinatas neck and nuzzled softly making the boy laugh.

"Oikawa-san!"

Hinata shouted trying to keep his laugh in. Oikawa smirked and snaked his hands to Hinata's waist. He quickly lifted and threw Hinata over his shoulder.

"Got you Chibi!"

He said patting Hinata's lower back, really close to his ass. Kenma noticing this glared daggers at the brunette.

"Put! Put me down!"

Hinata laughed hitting the male's back.

"Let's go before we're late."

Kenma said walking to the car. Oikawa sighed and place the ginger down. He pats his orange locks and leads the boy to the car. He opened the passenger door for him and closed it once he was in. He walked around to the other side and saw an angry Kenma crossing his arms.

"What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?"

Oikawa mocked. Kenma growled.

"Stay away from Shoyo."

"Can't do that shorty."

Oikawa said crossing his own arms.

"You don't deserve him."

Kenma said with venom. Oikawa raised a brow.

"And you do?"

Kenma shook his head.

"No one does."

"Well then I'll just have to be good enough for Shoyo to notice my feelings and then we'll get married and I will take care of him for the rest of our lives. Maybe adopt a kid or two."

He shrugged walking past the pudding top.

"Not if I show him first."

Kenmas lips quirked up a bit.

"It's on."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the church
Hinata's  POV

Toru drove Kenma and me to the church. When we got there, there were a lot of people already there. There was Kurasunos team, some of neckomas team, and a few close friends of my parents that I wasn't too close to. I got out of the car and put my jacket on. I then started to walk over to the group of volleyball players.

"Hey, guys. Thank you for coming. It means so much to me."

I smiled a soft smile.  Everyone smiled back with pink or red cheeks. 

'I wonder whats wrong with them.'

I then walked over to a few other members, thanking and welcoming them. I know I said I had very few relatives, but that's because I'm not close to anyone, let alone knowing them. I sighed and walked into the church. I saw two pictures up on a podium in front of everyone. One was a picture of Natsu and the Other was of dad. 

I felt my breath hitch when I saw a mix of white, purple, and peach flowers under and around Natsus picture. There were daisies, roses, and all sorts of other flowers. The colors reminded me so much of her. I looked at my dad's pictures and saw a mixture of yellow, white, and blue flowers.

'Oh, I miss them so much.'

I felt my eyes start to water. 

"Hey, it's ok. You're ok."

I heard as I was turned and pulled into a hug. I smelt a very familiar cologne as I hugged back. I took a few deep breaths and pulled away. I looked up and stared into hazel eyes.

"Thank you Suga-san."

I sniffled. He smiled and pulled me into his chest. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a tighter hug, nuzzling my nose into his neck, I smiled a soft smile.

"I'm glad I have you all as my friends."

I mumbled. He chuckled and pulled away. He held his hand out for me to take.

"Let's go take a seat?"

I smiled and gave a small nod as I took his hand. he led me to the front and onto a bench. With him gently gripping my hand as reassurance.

After a few minutes the church started to fill up a little. Me and Sugawara headed out of the church where he helped me carry the ashes back inside. I held Natsus  urn and Sugawara held dads.

We placed the urns by each of their pictures  and went back to our seats as the priest started doing the prayers.