Chapter 29

Golden light shimmered in front of Natasha who was still standing at the same place where Clint had disappeared, staring at nothing. and when the light disappeared, Clint was standing in front of her. For three seconds, she was confused and then leaped, hugging Clint. "I thought I lost you. "

Shuri was at her brother's ashes, crying, but the same light appeared and king T'challa was at her side, clutching her face, and kissing her forehead. Wakanda's ground returned to its green colour .And Wakandian soldiers returned from the snap.

"I promised I will be with you till the end of the line. "it was Bucky who said that to Steve. That made Steve pull him in a tight embrace. "Woah, Steve. "

Sam Wilson flew to his two friends' side as he wasn't turned into dust.

Rhody was at Tony's side. "Tony, are you okay? "

"We won, because of Loki. Loki has saved us. "he leaped in the air, he was fully healed. "WE WON! "

"Gotta see Bruce! "he said, because the Hulk was unconscious.

Bruce who has returned to himself was now having Tony Stark at his side, telling him everything that has happened, his eyes shining from happiness.

"I guess you and Loki saved the universe? "Bruce said, smiling softly.

Tony looked at the ground sadly. "He did it. "

Rocket Raccoon spotted Groot and ran to him. "I'm Groot! "

"Don't disappear again! "Rocket Raccoon said.

"Gamora? "they heard Peter Quill's voice and looked at where he was looking, Gamora was standing there.

"Gamora, you're here. "Nebula had said and pulled her sister into a hug.

After Gamora pulled from the hug, she looked at the rest of her teammates " you will just stand there and watch? "she teased them and then lingered her stare on Peter.

Even Vision has come back, the Goddess has given him some of the mind Stone's power

Thor was in the same place where he had killed Thanos, and now Thanos' body turned into dust, as well as his followers and his army. The lady who has returned everyone disappeared with stones.

Thor was looking at the scenes in front of him, and how glad everyone is, and he sighed in relief. Maybe it's time to go back to Alfheim to be at his mother's side and be the king that he was supposed to be.

"I wish that you're here Loki to witness the defeat of Thanos and how you have succeeded," he said, smiling sadly. A single tear slid down from his eyes, followed by other tears.

"Thor, will you explain to me why I'm wearing your huge clothes. "Thor spun very face at the source of the sound.

Loki was standing in front of him, his clothes hang loosely on his brother's body. His brother looked exhausted, but he was fine.

Loki is fine and alive!

Alive!

Thor gaped at his brother in shock.

Loki rolled his eyes. "Brother. "

"Loki! You're alive! "Thor said, standing still.

"Well as anyone can see I'm alive. "Loki huffed, but then he smiled a genuine smile. "I guess it has worked. "

Thor was broken out of his shock and lunged at Loki.

Pulling him into a tight embrace. "You are here! " he said, and cried more.

"Thor, crying doesn't suit you. " Loki teased him, but the soft smile still on his face.

Thor pulled from the embrace and held Loki's face in his hand. "Brother, I don't want to lose you again. " Thor said. "Don't you dare to this to me again. You will always be by my side till the end. "