FORTY-THREE

Sportsnews.com
"Christian Yelich officially off the market."
By: Jane Doe

The just in. Yesterday, by conformation, Christian Yelich if officially off the market. A close friend and teammate of Yelich, Giancarlo Stanton, post a picture of Yelich and now girlfriend, Kamryn Rush, recent graduate from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, confirming their relationship (picture at bottom of article).

Rumors have been flying around about the couple for a couple months when Rush posted a picture of her legs spread across the center counsel of a car onto someone's lap and a single rose in her hand with the caption "Nights like this." The comments were disabled for the post. The following morning, Rush posted yet another picture of what looked like a delicious plate of breakfast with the caption "D**n, I could get used to this." Fans then commented talking about "who is your mystery man," "I need to know who your mystery man is," and "I think I may have a feeling of who this is." Let me remind you, the car picture was posted in December, right before Christmas.

The two have been friends for almost a year now and since they met, fans have shipped them together. They met when Rush was in Miami for a softball tournament in college in 2015. The two met on the beach and have been friends since. 

We don't have official news on when the couple started dating but we congratulate the couple. The fans wanting them together since the first meeting. Us here at Sports News can agree with the fans that they are the next hot couple out there.

 Us here at Sports News can agree with the fans that they are the next hot couple out there

----

Instagram DMs

@aleciayelich
So, when do I officially going to meet my son's "mystery girl?"

@kamrush 
I think that would be up to your son

@aleciayelich
I guess you're right. But talk to him. I need to meet you ASAP

@kamrush 
You need to meet me?

@aleciayelich
Yes. Since you two became a thing, I noticed a change in Christian, which was around Christmas if I am correct?

@kamrush 
Yes

@aleciayelich
Well he changed, a good change. I notice that right away when he walked into my house on Christmas Day. You make him so happy. He has never had a girl in his life that made him as happy as you

@kamrush 
😭 Wow.

@aleciayelich
I know I am observant but that's a mother's job

@kamrush 
I'll say

@aleciayelich
So, please talk to him. He knows my schedule. Have him pick a day out. Wait how long are you staying in Miami for?

@kamrush 

I don't know. I haven't seen him since that night we started dating, so I would like to stay a while and make up on lost time

@aleciayelich 
Okay, well like I said have him figure something out with you.

@kamrush 
Sure

@aleciayelich
You have no idea how excited I am to meet you

@kamrush 
😊
I'm excited to meet you too. He's told me so many things about you.

@aleciayelich
Good things I hope.

@kamrush 
Yes, all good things

@aleciayelich
Good other wise he will definitely here one from me

@kamrush 
😂😂😂

@aleciayelich 
I'll let you go. Can't wait to meet you! 😊

@kamrush
Likewise😊
Read 5:55 p.m.