FORTY-EIGHT

Today is the day that I'm meeting Alecia. To say I am nervous is an understatement, but Christian tells me she already loves me and that I have nothing to worry about. I woke up before Christian did, which was at 7:30. Why I woke up at 7:30 I don't know, I am never an early bird. So, I decided while he sleeps, I'll make some breakfast. I look through his cabinets and fridge to see what he has and he has nothing, which I kind of figured since he is never here during the season. I decide to head to the store that is a couple miles down the street that I looked up on my phone. I head upstairs to put some socks on and I write Christian a note, telling him where I am going, and place in on top of his phone. I head back downstairs, put my shoes on, grab my phone, wallet, sunglasses and the keys to one of Christian's cars he has. 

----

Arriving home I see Christian is still sleeping. I drop all the bags in the kitchen and start making breakfast. I am making breakfast burritos just for his love of burritos. I am almost done when I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. Christian walks into the kitchen and wraps his arms around my waist. 

"Damn. I could so get used to this every morning." He kisses the side of my neck and I smile. 

"I am sure you would." I finish wrapping the burrito and turn around. I wrap my hands around his neck and kiss his lips. He kisses me back with a smile on his face. 

"I love you." He says as he pulls away and rests his forehead on mine.

"I love you too." I smile back and grab the two plates I prepared and head to the kitchen island where I had placed two cups of orange juice. "Bon Appetit." I say with a shitty French accent. Christian laughs and joins me and we eat, making small talk. When we get done eating it is around 10:00 a.m.

"What time are we meeting your mom for lunch?" 

"Around 1. She will be coming from work so we are meeting her."

"Where are we eating?" 

"A café that my mom likes to go to and it's close to her office." I nod as we both continue washing dishes. 

----

Christian and I are now walking out the door to his car and on our way to meet his mom. I have and pair of jean cutoff shorts, a grey tank top, a flowy tan cardigan and I am wearing a pair of black Nikes. I have my hair slightly curled and half up with a messy bun. Christian is dressed in grey pants, a navy polo and his classic white converse. We arrive at the café and make our way inside. Christian leads the way to table that his mother is sitting at. As we approach she stands up and hugs Christian. 

"Hey mom." They pull away from each other. "Mom this is my girlfriend Kamryn. Kam this is my mom Alecia." Christian introduces us. I stick my hand out to shake her hand but she quickly pulls me into a hug. 

"It's about time I meet you. I've been bugging Christian about it for so long." She pulls away with a smile and I return one. 

"It's nice to meet you too." She smiles at both of us. 

"Shall we eat?" Christian and I both nod and we all take our seats and start looking at the menu. 

----

Liked by @christianyelich, @mikayla_ann, @aleciayelich, @nikkyrush, @giancarlo818 and 5,338 others

Liked by @christianyelich@mikayla_ann@aleciayelich,
@nikkyrush, @giancarlo818 and 5,338 others

127 comments

@kamrush
It was a good day😊
👥@christianyelich@aleciayelich

@username1: She met his mom!!!

@marlinsfan1: ALECIA!!! 

@marlinsfan2: Mama Yelich!!! 

@username2: I love this!

@softballfan1: So adorable!! 

@aleciayelich: ♥♥♥
@kamrush: ♥♥♥

@username3: Now it's time for @cyelich and @camyeli

----

@cyelich has followed @kamrush

@camyeli has followed @kamrush

@kamrush has followed @cyelich and @camyeli