Good of the Grail Pt.1

No spoilers. This is kind of random though...
______________________________________

        Wake up. His instincts told him that he was in danger, yet he couldn't sense a thing. His thoughts were so hazy that the reason for his very existence was a mystery to him.

        Wake up! The sounds of voices could be heard as he forced his consciousness into activity. He blinked a few times to adjust his eyes to the light. He was met with the familiar face of a woman who glared at him with those green eyes of hers. She stood against the doorframe of the room (y/n) was in.

        "Master, this thing is awake," the woman called. She didn't take her eyes off him as if he were a threat. He himself didn't know whether or not he was a threat. All he knew was his name and that he held some sort of purpose in an occurrence called a holy grail war. Common knowledge of certain things was the only other amount of information that his mind could access.

        "Don't call him a thing, Mordred. That's rude." Another woman entered the room. She wasn't glaring at him and was likely the person called Master.

        "He isn't human and he isn't a servant. As far as I know, neither of them bleed gold. That's definitely not normal," Mordred muttered. As she said this, (y/n) sat up from the bed that he lay in.

        "Bleed gold?" he found himself saying. (Y/n) looked down at himself noticing that he was indeed bleeding from his side. There were bandages wrapped around his frame although his blood partially soaked through them. Blood was not gold, yet his was unmistakably gold in color. He wasn't even in pain despite knowing that pain was a real thing that people experienced.

        "We tried to stop the bleeding but nothing we did worked. Plus you're healing on your own. I don't know what you are, but you saved our lives back there," the woman called Master spoke. Her face was also familiar to him, but not for the reason she mentioned.

        "I don't remember...and I don't think I know who you are. Strangely enough, I know that I'm important to the holy grail war," (y/n) stated. Immediately after speaking those words, he found himself face to face with a sword.

        "See, Eresh, I told you that he had something to do with this war. I'm not buying this amnesia crap. This is obviously a set up," Mordred spoke. Just seconds ago, she didn't even have a sword in her hand.

        "Stop it, Mordred. This isn't even that kind of war. There's no need to suspect him of anything. If we don't find the grail and the other six masters before it's too late, the world will end. Angra Mainyu will manifest soon, and we need all seven servants plus the grail's power to stop him. You know that," Eresh explained. Mordred lowered her weapon but kept her glare.

        The name Angra Mainyu was familiar to (y/n). "That name you mention, I know that name. All of the world's evil, Angra Mainyu, will manifest here?"

        "Yes, that's right. It's our jobs as masters of the seven heroic spirits to stop him, but we were all separated by that thing that attacked us. You showed up just in time to save Mordred from those beasts. That's why I'm sure you aren't our enemy." Eresh seemed so sure about her words. Perhaps it wasn't a good time to tell them that the reason Angra Mainyu was so familiar to him was because they are friends. (Y/n) didn't know why he was friends with the one who is supposedly trying to end the world, but the information in his head told him that this was so.

        "And you are a human right? Your name is familiar to a Mesopotamian goddess that I know. You even look like her..." (y/n) trailed off when Eresh gave him a suspicious look.