CHAPTER 5

Hello people, onward we go. Today's quick question.

What is your cellphone/laptop wallpaper?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't help it. I swear.

This is hands down the most remarkable love story ever. It beautifully depicts how even destiny can't separate two souls who are perfect for each other. That despite all the struggles and hurdles, they would always find their way back to each other.*Just riveting* 

Oh the irony, the day I break up with my boyfriend is the day all these thoughts come to me. I solely can't take the blame for this, there are many contributing factors like chocolates, ice cream, best friends and THE VOW involved in this.

Thus here we are, spending our Friday night sleepover by watching 'The vow' and crying our hearts out along with the divine pleasure of candies and ice cream of course.  

The three of us are sitting on my bed huddled up together, giving the scene our rapt attention as it unfolds, this is the part where Leo walks away from the love of his life. Bummer, this part of the movie just makes me somber. 

"Damn, that's a pretty dress she's wearing, I'm betting its at least a thousand dollars" Steph states as a matter-of-fact.

I send an incredulous look her way and say " Why do you even care about the dress right now, see how heartbreaking the scene is!!"

"I've already watched this movie, so it doesn't really surprise me anymore and I have to ask why you both are always watching movies on repeat. Don't you already know how things eventually turn out? " she genuinely asks us.

Okay Del just calm down, RELAX.But hey is there any way you can disown your  best friend?? 

I look at Allie to save me from this inhuman being, but i can see  that she's in lala land and is probably wondering which ice cream flavour to eat next . MEH.

Hence I chose the next best option, blatantly ignoring Stephanie's questions. Even thinking about answering them would be a total disrespect to true movie fanatics.

I guess Steph got the message as she took out her phone and starting scrolling, puffing her face and blowing the hair falling on her face from time to time.

Noooo! The silence is killing me and I really wish Luke was here right now. Seemingly, the idiot had soccer practice and completely forgot about it when we made plans. So, he bailed.

It's just 9:00 pm and I'm bored already, I really thought we'd have fun after my terrible excuse of a day today, but I don't think thats going to happen now.

Out of the blue, my phone rings  I pick it up to see Luke calling me. Perfect timing .

I answer it in a jiffy and then he says "I know you girls are probably having fun right now, but the thing is, I kinda got invited to a party here by my soccer buddy and I really want you all to come too".

"Hold on" I reply.

Then I turn to see what they are doing and I could see Steph typing away like a maniac while Allie is still lost in her thoughts, I make a mental note to ask her about it later.

"Guys we are invited to a party that one of Luke's teammates is hosting, you in?" I ask them, making their heads snap towards me.That's all it takes for Steph to go off, she literally jumps out the bed nodding her head and screaming 'yessss'. WOW! She can be a ball of energy when she wants to be. But on the other hand, Allie looks like she has seen a ghost . I gotta give it to her though, it's hard as hell to control the three of us while we're drunk,  but I'm sure she can comply to do it for us.