CHAPTER 6

"Nobody is superior, nobody is inferior, but nobody is equal either. People are simply unique, incomparable. You are you, I am I."

Thank you @xinfiniteax for this amazing cover. 

Wassup y'all. Hope everybody is safe and healthy. Let's get started.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I look at the house in front of me. Its a sturdy two story building with modern and sleek designs, situated a bit away from  town. Overall, its a nice and a peaceful place to live in, away from all the commotion.

"Are my favourite girls ready to have a blast???" Luke asks, eyes filled with excitement.

I nod my head with the same level of excitement, but alongside me I can hear Allie groaning and Steph jumping up and down

Guess she didn't go to a party for a long time 

"You know its been a month since I partied, I can't believe its been so long" Steph announces, her voice full of astonishment.

Only Stephanie Carter. ONLY her!!

We all step out of the car and approach a front door that could accommodate a family of giraffes.

"Good Lord! This is huge" I exclaim looking the door up and down.

"That's what she said" Luke jokes, adding that innuendo.

This earns him a slap on the head by Allie, and this movement suddenly causes his head to jerk forward and bang on the door in front of us thus making a noise due to the collision. Atta girl!

The rest of us dissolve into laughter and Luke just rubs his forehead with his hand and scowls at us, not exactly saying anything.

I can hear slight movement and see the door opening and a pretty handsome boy opens the door. He's like the sweet , boy-next-door kinda looking guy.

He looks at the three of us and a now pouting Luke and strangely goes "Well, here I am! What are your other two wishes?" .

Are we in the right house?? I think I'm surrounded by a bunch of imbeciles, except for Allie and Steph of course.

"I want to go to IKEA, hide in a wardrobe, wait for someone to open it and yell "WELCOME TO NARNIA" Luke counters with a playful smirk on his face.

I'm resisting my urge to pour cement into his ears.

I don't really understand what is it with guys thinking that shitty jokes like these are funny. Sometimes I really pity the other half of the population for their lack of common sense and logic.

The other guy who is remotely familiar to me just laughs it off  and says "Come on in y'all, make yourself at home".

We enter and Luke introduces us " This is Allie, Steph and Delilah. Guys this is  Aaron Woods".

Great Scott!!! Now it hits me, I saw him in the cafeteria sitting beside Julian when I was being hauled out of the library by my dumb friends. 

"We both were great friends until middle school, but then he transferred to some preppy school in no man's land. But I wasn't able to believe my eyes when I saw him at soccer practice today" Luke adds.

Dayumm!! I didn't know Luke was friends with Aaron Woods, hell I didn't even know he had friends before the three of us. He just does not like talking about his past and we also don't push him to say stuff  that he isn't comfortable talking about.