Chapter 1 - Arrival At Beacon

Beacon Academy

The first years were roaming the campus of Beacon, there new home. They had just recently left the Bullhead and wanted to spend some time looking around the prestigious academy before going to the orientation. This time was a relatively peaceful and quiet period. Or rather, was, before a very loud explosion startled many.

(Y/n)'s POV

I was in the campus of Beacon, earbuds in, walking around aimlessly trying to find where the Auditorium was at. I was about to ask one of the students walking by me when a loud noise from behind makes me jump. I mentally curse myself as I pull my earbuds and turn around in the direction of the noise when I see two girls a few feet away, both appearing to be covered in dust, with dust vials scattered about. One looked a little too young to be here, wearing a red hood. And another more eloquent looking girl, with a white dress and white hair, was yelling at her who looked shameful. I was ready to dismiss it and continue my journey until I felt something brush by my foot. Looking down, I see a loose vial of dust. Putting two and two together I realized that it must belong to one of them. I picked it up and begin to approach them. The closer I got the more familiar the one in white got until I realized that it was Weiss Shnee, the heiress of the Shnee Dust Company. I only know her because my parents are pretty close friends with hers and invited me to play at one of their balls. Let's just say... we didn't get along. As I got closer to the two, their conversation became more clear.

Weiss: "-We're here to fight monsters, so... watch where you're going!" Weiss spat at the other girl.

???: "Hey, I said I was sorry, princess!" The one in red said, seemingly fed up Weiss's attitude. I take this as my time to intervene.

(Y/n): "It's heiress, actually." I begin. "Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee Dust Company, one of the largest producers of energy propellant in the world." I say fully walking in their view.

Weiss: "Finally! Some rec-" She said smugly, before realizing who I was and all her pride vanished.

Weiss: "W- What are you doing here!" She yelled at me, obviously annoyed yet surprised at my presence.

(Y/n): "Relax, snow cone. I'm only here to return this." I say, extending my hand with the vial in it.

In a huff, she snatches it and storms away with her servants soon following. I turn my attention to the other girl, who seems to desperately want to make amends with the Shnee.

???: "I promise I'll make this up to you!" She yells which only seem to fall on deaf ears as the heiress continues to walk away. With a sigh, she collapsed to the floor.

???: "Welcome to Beacon..." She muttered. I just gave her some reassuring pats on the back before some blonde boy approached us.

???: "Hey, I'm Jaune." The now named boy says offering his hand.

???: "Ruby." She says taking his hand. So that's her name.

Time Skip Brought To You Buy: Chibi (Y/n) playing different riffs.

Still (Y/n)'s POV

Me, Ruby, and Jaune were walking down a path chatting.

Jaune: "All I'm saying is that motion sickness is a much more common problem than people let on!"