Chapter 8 - Date With Neopolitan?

[A/n- Sorry for the long ass update. I'm still working out my updating schedule and I've been having writers block recently, but I'm pushing through. Also, I'm adding Penny to the harem.]

(Y/n)'s POV

"Fuuu-" I groaned as I pressed the snooze button on my scroll. I rubbed my eyes as I sat up to notice Ruby and Weiss arguing about something. Upon further inspection, I realized I wasn't even in my spot, I was in one of our dorms beds. I turned to the side to see Yang in the bed as well, playing on her scroll.

(Y/n): "What happened last night?" I muttered to myself.

Flashback

We all sat in silence as our teammate ran out of the room with expressions ranging from worry to anger. I grabbed one of Ruby's cookies from over her shoulder and turned to the rest of the team.

(Y/n): "Well, that could've gone better." I said as I took a bite out of the treat.

Yang: "You think?" Yang replied sarcastically to which I threw the half eaten cookie at her.

After a moment Ruby stood up and with a yawn, her enthusiasm returning.

Ruby: "We should go to bed, we have to go to town tomorrow." She said heading to her bed as I sprung to my feet.

(Y/n): "Way ahead of you." I said as Weiss and Yang laid in their head and I began to walk to my vibe corner, before I heard Ruby's voice.

Ruby: "Blake isn't her so you can use her bed. I'm sure she wouldn't mind." She suggested as I sat up from the corner and made it over to the vacant bed.

(Y/n): "Your right." I said as I laid on the soft mattress, settling into it as I heard a grunt of disapproval from Yang.

Yang: "Oh come on ( Y/n), why lay on that lonely bed when you can lay on mine~" Yang said.

(Y/n): "Nah, I think I'll just lay here." I said throwing the blanket on top of me earning a huff from Yang.

Yang: "Your such a party pooper." Yang said as she laid back down for a moment before coming back up.

Yang: "If you lay in my bed I'll get you some of those picks you like tomorrow."

(Y/n): "Deal." I said practically jumping out of bed and jumping on hers.

Yang: "That wasn't so hard, was it?" Yang said patting my head as I turned to the other side.

(Y/n): "Shut up." I groaned as her snickers could be heard.

Present

(Y/n): "Oh yeah." I said aloud as I turned back to Ruby and Weiss to hear what they were arguing about.

Ruby: "She's our partner, we have to look for her."

Weiss: "For all we know she could be another one of those White Fang mu-" The heated ice queen starts but I cut her off.

(Y/n): "What are you bums arguing about?" I said getting down from the bed and stretching.

Ruby: "We have to go look for Blake and Weiss doesn't want to." Ruby pouted as I opened my scroll to see Neo and my previous texts.