Wake Up Call // Bunny

It happened to be about 10:30 PM when Butters' phone began to ring. Confused at who could be calling him at this hour he picked up his phone to see a familiar caller ID. His boyfriend wasn't the type to call him during his shifts so he figured it was important. He smiled and answered the call with a simple swipe across his screen, raising the phone to his ear and adjusting his spot on the couch. He had been using the TV to occupy himself until he could see Kenny. "Hello?" He responded to the call, earning an immediate answer from Kenny.

"Hey, what are you doing?"

"Nothing much, I've been watching TV for about an hour now. How is work? I miss you." Butters fidgeted with the rips in his jeans.

"Work is okay. I just wanted to see what you were up to, I wanna come see you when I get off."

Butters raised a brow and looped his finger in the strings on his jeans. "Are you sure? It'll be late."

"I know, so leave the key under the mat, okay? I'll see you later, babe." Butters nodded and tilted his head, he still blushed as hard as he did when they dated in highschool. "Okay, I love you, be safe." Butters added, getting off of the couch and deciding to get ready for bed anyway, first putting the key under his mat like he was told.

"I love you, too. Bye."

"Bye-bye!"

Butters locked the door behind him and cut out the lights and TV, approaching his master bedroom with a yawn. The two hadn't moved in together yet, but they planned to in the next few months. Butters settled for a shower, spoiling himself more than usual. He used all the scents Kenny loved, hoping it would welcome him home well enough. He didn't bother getting fully dressed since it would be really late when Ken got there anyway.

'I hope I wake up if he calls again.' The blondie thought while slipping into some briefs and one of Kenny's shirts that met his mid thigh mostly because of the height difference. Kenny was one tall motherfucker compared to everyone they grew up around in South Park. Butters was lucky to snag him before anyone else because puberty hit him like a train.

He climbed into his bed and turned off his lamp, turning the TV in his bedroom to a random channel just for the satisfaction of sound.

He pulled the blanket on himself and watched the TV for a moment before falling asleep eventually.

He slept for a good few hours before the faint sounds of footsteps approached. He shifted under the blankets, tossing his arm over his eyes to protect them from the bathroom light Kenny turned on, vanishing into the room.

He fell asleep again at the sound of running water and the TV. Kenny came out after a while, drying his hair and putting on clothes he kept there. Butters woke up a bit just enough to feel the male approaching. Kenny climbed into the bed behind him, immediately wrapping his arms around his waist and kissing his shoulder. Butters let out a sleepy sigh, reaching up to caress the other blonde's cheek. "Hey.." He whispered, turning his head and earning a gentle kiss on the lips from the taller boy. There was a short pause as they gazed at each other, only able to see each other thanks to the light coming from the television screen. Their lips met again, a much deeper, passionate kiss following. Butters's hand slid down Kenny's hand on his waist, guiding it to his thigh in which Kenny explored and caressed. Their eyes met again before they shifted positions, the smaller boy laying on his back as Kenny sat up and hovered over him, leaning down and kissing him again, their lips moving at a soothing rhythm, no words needing to be exchanged.

Leo found his hands in Kenneth's hair, wrapping his legs around the taller male's waist and pulling him down closer, their hips meeting as a result. Kenny's lips trailed over to Butters' jaw, then down the side of his neck, soft gasps coming from the smaller as soon as kisses turned to hickeys. The younger blonde could feel his face warming up, a rosy tint hinting at his cheeks, his hips seeming to move eagerly on his own. Kenny slid his hand upwards to raise his shirt Butters was wearing, caressing the soft body under the fabric. The younger was always soft to the touch and it drove Kenny crazy every time. He pulled back to pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it off the bed, Butters sitting up to do the same.