𝙷𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚊 𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚝

Wow such a ✨long✨ title
Special thanks to @Hannahh47283 for the request!

Heads up: This is gonna be in a different format, simply because I think it would be more fitting for this sort of thing, also this might not be super consistent, so if your favorite boi is a bit shorter, I'm sorry :(

~your boyfriend went on a trip due to volleyball for two weeks, he comes back with you cuddling a pillow with his shirt on it, how does he react?~

Hinata
"Y/N-chan, I'm home!!" suddenly, he heard a frantic shuffling of things in the, bedroom? 'Oh no.' he thought, he ran into the room and said "Y/N!!! ARE YOU-" pause. "H-hinata... I can explain..." he just saw a pillow, with his shirt on it? And you were cuddling it? Butterflies quickly went through his stomach "Aww, Y/N!! It's okay, come give your boyfriend a hug!" You obviously obliged and hugged him right back, and for the whole night, you finally got the real deal.

Kageyama
He went home, tired. It was almost midnight and his body was sore from all the extra training, he just wanted to get into bed, and pass out. When he entered into the bedroom, he saw you, with the pillow. "What the-" he a tugged on the sheets a bit to attempt to see what on earth you were cuddling, and he saw it. You were fast asleep, so he didn't really wanna wake you up and ask you what the hell you were doing, so instead, he got into the bed you two shared, hugged you from behind while mouthing a 'goodnight' before drifting off to sleep with you.

Tsukishima
-after taking a quick shower, he can't WAIT to get on the bed, he doesn't have the greatest stamina in the world, so by the time he got home, he was tired as hell. So after he got changed, he just collapsed on the bed, but then he noticed something, a pillow, with his shirt on it?! At first, he was touched, but then... something came through his mind, he took out his phone, and snapped a couple photos of you, and put it in his album 'blackmail'. Now he is blissfully went to bed. Oh how were you on for a surprise the next morning..

Yamaguchi
-"U-uhh..." what were you supposed to say in this situation, your boyfriend saw you in this weird as hell position! "Y-Y/N, I know you might be embarrassed and all but... I think you look... really cute..." Ah, guess I don't have to cringe at myself for the next century now. "Wanna cuddle N/N?" He said with his arms already wide open, you gladly obliged and buy your body weight on him, causing him to stumble a bit. "I love you." "I love you too.."

Nishinoya
"Awwww, you look so cute Y/N!!!" Your somehow still energetic boyfriend said, didn't he text that he'd be late going home due to extra training?? "Noya, don't ever. Speak of this. Again. Capishe?" You said in the firmest tone you could possibly muster. "But
Y/NNN~~" he whined, "No but's. Let's go to bed." He 'lovingly' obliged to your words, and snuggled with you onto the bed. "Can I at least tell this to Tanaka, he's my best friend.." "No, not to a single soul."

Tanaka
Finally, home. He was so sick and tired of simping for his girlfriend purely online, it kinda sucked to him. Now, time to snuggle you till there's no tomorrow! He waltzed in the room expecting to be wrapped around in your warmth, but your warmth was being given to by a.. pillow? "Tanaka!!! Uhm." "Y/N, You angel!!! Your so cute!! I LOVE YOUUU!!" And now, you were suddenly attacked by a wild Tanaka, jumping into your arms, causing you to fall, "Oh, sorry, I just got excited.." "You don't say, huh?"

Daichi
"Honey, I'm home!" Daichi said in a chipper tone, crap. Dispose of the evidence, not of your murder, but of the pillow with HIS shirt on it. But too late now, he just went into the room, and on panic, you threw the pillow across the room. "Hey!! W-welcome home! Want some tea, or-" "Y/N, don't lie here, cmon, I knew you missed me oh so much! Give me a hug!" You were waiting for this moment for weeks, but for some reason it didn't feel as good, maybe because of the shirt on the pillow thing, but what the hell, he's here now and your still happy.