𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚜

I got like no motivation to write the actual chapter I was supposed to do, and I feel kinda bad for not updating in a while, so here you go : )

(Also I wanna give y'all like 2-3 chapters this weekend, and this counts hehe)

Hinata
He most likely has a sugar addiction, give him half a milk chocolate bar and he now has enough energy to run too and from Russia in five days and fourteen hours. Don't ask about the specific timing..

Kageyama
He cannot handle spicy food AT ALL. He likes to pretend he can, but the moment you give him one flaming hot Cheeto, it is over for him. Like, he is on the verge of death.

Tsukishima
He attends music festivals, but not the mainstream stuff like Tomorrowland or Coachella. He goes to those ones that has Indie music, but not the unpopular Indie, it still has some popularity, if that makes sense.

Yamaguchi
His favorite holiday is Christmas and he loves to listen to Mariah Carey's 'All I want for Christmas' on repeat for the entire month. And SLAYS the high note all the time.

Nishinoya
He 100% ate bugs as a child, most especially earth worms. He thought they were dirty gummy worms, and when he found out they weren't, he just kept eating it.

Tanaka
I think Saeko instilled this 'all women are queens' concept in his brain at such a young age that he was just brainwashed into the idea of 'women have no flaw and if someone says otherwise I will cut them'. Yikes?

Daichi
He makes protein shakes. Change my mind, he owns those big powder containers of protein powder and makes it with spinach or whatever is considered healthy. (They don't taste good)

Sugawara
He is the type of guy to ALWAYS put way too much wasabi in his sushi, but somehow he's always ok with it like: Nah man it isn't too spicy for me! And it cuts to a nigiri sushi with a teaspoon of wasabi on it.

Asahi
Something tells me he can knit, not like well well, but he can make a mean scarf or hat. I don't know maybe it's the fact he's a cinnamon roll but my gut just thinks it.

Kuroo
He is most likely SUCH A GENTLEMAN, it's not canon confirmed but he gives of that vibe. Like if he noticed that your skirt was making you uncomfortable he would wrap his jacket around your waist. Sir, you give me the reason to not entirely hate men.

Kenma
He can literally turn into a murderer when his PSP charger is lost and no one knows where it is. Like he is holding out a knife screaming while Kuroo is trying to calm him down.

Lev
He goes to the Zoo whenever possible, his birthday, on the weekends, anytime is a good time to go there. He taps on the windows of the insects and somehow it has never failed to scare him when they fly over to his direction.

Yaku
He rejects that he is sick every single time he is. He would say "I'm fine, I can still go to school!" while looking like a dying lion surviving on three ants and coughing more times a minute than a corona patient.

Oikawa
Oikawa is obsessed with Korean culture, a kpop Stan, Korean drama enthusiast, skincare hoarder, the whole lingo. He probably owns a light stick in his room as well, hanging up with his medals.

Iwaizumi
He's really good with kids, it might be having to be by Oikiwi for eighteen years, but he's a good babysitter. He plays with them, talks with them, even let's them use his phone sometimes.  (Ladies come get your man's-)

Bokuto
Every weekend he buys five lottery tickets in hopes he gets an award. So far he has gotten 500 yen and three packets of tissues. Akaashi's trying to get him out of the habit.

Akaashi
He probably grew up in a very religious household, like he always prays and counts his blessings, all that good good religion stuff that I would not understand, because I'm not a Buddhist, I am a Catholic. And my religion is very different from theirs.

Ushijima
He only uses his phone for messaging people or to call them. He doesn't have any social media accounts and he's never getting one. Also he types like he's writing a college essay, no slang, no frill, nothing.

Tendou
He has the ability to eat a pizza regardless of how dank it is, it could have powdered drugs on it and it would still be edible for his low standards. Yes, he even eats pineapple, but only if there is no other options.

Atsumu
Every April 1st the Miya household turns into absolute chaos for April fools, like Atsumu pulls of the legit weirdest pranks in the world.
Him at the mall: Yes, I would like your entire slime supply thank you!

Osamu
Osamu takes.... A different approach to the pranks...
Atsumu: OSAMU, STOP PUTTING STICKY NOTES OF GENITAL DRAWINGS IN MY SCHOOLBAG, IT'S NOT FUNNY.

Sakusa
He has Trypophobia (fear of holes), he cannot look at a bee hive or a strawberry without gagging and covering his eyes. It makes him very uncomfortable.

Normal chapter will come out soon don't worry!

Also, I'm going into my third week of school, and I already procrastinated, wow I'm gonna fail this year so badly~

See you in the next chapter!