𝙼𝚢 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎? 𝙺𝚞𝚛𝚘𝚘 𝙾𝚂

It's 4am and I'm bored, so I wanted to make this since it came up on my mind
(Also sorry for not updating)

---

"Hey Kuroo, what's your type?"

"My... Type?"

"Yeah like, what kinda girl do you like? I like cute girls personally! What about you?"

.......

What is my type?

There were many girls in the world, many stereotypes, many things he could be attracted too.

He could be attracted to the cool girl. The one that hangs out with the guy's, eats pizza and beer while maintaining a size 2. She always wore leather jackets and skin tight jeans. And she calls you bro instead of by your name.

Maybe the smart girl? She gets straight A's in school, she doesn't care about her looks, her nose is always stuck in a book. Glasses and sweaters were always her go-to, and being in a relationship, was never in her to-do list.

How about the feminine girl? She loves makeup and clothes, her hair was always kept and clean. Loves dresses to death, Her jewelry never fails to sparkles the room, and she's a perfect 10. Fashion is her her number one priority.

They were all really good options to go by, but something within him said that none of these girl's were ever his type.

He would love a girl who could hang out with his guys, he would love a girl with incredible intelligence, and he would love a girl who would dress up for him on the weekends.

But outside the classroom, you walked into the room. Kuroo and his friend greeted you, and you greeted them back with a small smile. And, he remembered it now.

You were the kind of girl he was into.

Every movement, sound, and thing you did..

it was so much better than a stereotype.

---

Hehe sorry if it's bad it's 4am I'm tired.
Please add feedback, idk if this was good or not.