Questions

I asked him "would somebody like me be your boyfriend"? (Skylar) "honestly Alex I loved you for awhile now and I was wondering if you wanted to be my boyfriend"??? 🙂 (Alex) "yes omg!! Of course would I would love that!"

(Skylar) "well I guess we're a thing now 😊 is this relationship secret or open?"
(Alex) "uhhh well if people knew we would probably get beaten up by the jocks well we already do now so I guess open relationship! And plus I don't like hiding things"

(Skylar) "me neither what should we do now that we are at the park"? He said as a blizzard started I sat down in the snow and brought him in the snow with me and we rolled down a slight hill with him landing on top of me awkwardly it was nice, I did yelp when he landed on me but I was fine, (Alex) "your so cute sometimes".

as we were climbing up the he started to get a call from his mom wondering where we were and if we were ok (skylar) "yes mom where fine it's just a little snowy that's all", (his mom) "ok honey I just wanted to make sure I don't want you two to get hurt or anything bad" (skylar) "it's ok mom love you goodbye" (his mom) "goodbye sweetie".

(Skylar) "well that's over with let's walk to the store real quick I need to pick something up" (Alex) "ok" 👍. Once we got to the store I thought to myself I may as well buy some too so I picked out some spicy Doritos and a Baja blast Mountain Dew mah favvvv! skylar got some nacho Doritos and some Pepsi, we paid and left the awkward store cashier alone with his peace and quietness.

On our way back to his house I got a call this time and it was my mom wondering if we were ok as well I said basically the same thing as skylar and she said the same things as his mom and I hung up the phone when we were just a block away from skylars house we saw the same person with the scarf weirded out we thought he was following us so we just started to walk a little faster and we were at his house in no time. When we got there he said what now m? I said maybe we could eat our ships and soda/pop and watch a Christmas movie? He said sure! I'll go set it up.