CHAPTER 19 ❤️

WARNING!!!!! ⚠️ THIS CHAPTER DEALS WITH PHYSICAL AND SEXUAL ABUSE. IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED BY THAT DO NOT READ IT. SKIP THIS CHAPTER OR READ UNTIL Y/N GETS BACK TO HER APARTMENT THE SECOND TIME AND SEES JOSH.

TO ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN THROUGH SOMETHING LIKE THAT...IM SO SORRY. MY HEART BREAKS FOR YOU. PLEASE KNOW YOURE NEVER ALONE. ❤️

•••••••••••••••••••

After Spencer left  you got ready and left for your apartment. You texted the girls to see if you were still having lunch at your apartment.

"We're still on for lunch?"

"Yes! I need the dirty details!" Lindsay replied

"Of course we are! I'll get us pizza...what time?" Katie responded

"I'm heading home from Spencer's now how about you guys come around 1? I just have to shower and clean up."

Both of your friends agreed and your continued your drive home. You knew it was going to be a while before you heard from Spencer so you tried not to think about it. You pulled in to your building and ran upstairs dying for a shower. As you turned the corner to walk down the hall to your door you noticed something laying outside the door. You looked around to see if anyone was around and continued to walk slowly toward the door. When you reached the door you saw what it was. A rose. With a note tied to it. You picked it up and read it.

"For you, Beautiful."

You smiled and figured Spencer had called someone to have it dropped off. You unlocked the door without a second thought and walked in. You set the rose on the counter and headed toward your room. There were still rose petals every where from your birthday surprise. You stepped around them and went to the bathroom.

As you took a shower your legs still felt weak and you could barely wash yourself because you were so sore, you laughed at your pain because it reminded you of Spencer. When you got out of the shower you turned around and looked in the mirror to see if there was anything on your ass from where he spanked you and sure enough still a faint hand print. You laughed and shook your head. You threw on some comfy clothes and cleaned up the rose petals while waiting on the girls.

*knock knock* you heard around 1, they were here. You opened the door to see your two friends smiling at you and hold a pizza. They walked into your apartment and set their stuff down.

"Oooh is that from Spencer?" Katie said pointing at the rose.

"Yeah. I guess he had someone leave it at my door before he left." You said

"Where's he at this time?" Lindsay asked

"Washington state" you sighed "But enough sad Spencer talk....let's get to the dirty stuff." You winked at them.

You grabbed the pizza and headed to the living room. You told them all the details. Every single one. They were both so shocked that Spencer was like that in bed because in person and outside of the bedroom he was gentle, but from your description he was different in bed. You told them about your experience in the shower and what you saw after.

"A HAND PRINT? HE HIT YOU THAT HARD?" Lindsay screamed

"You wanna see?" You laughed

"DUH. Show us the ass." She said impatiently.

You got up and pulled your shorts up so they could see.

"Spencer fucking Reid" Katie laughed

You all laughed and continued to talk. After a while the girls headed out and you just relaxed. You ended up falling asleep on the couch for a few hours and woke up to your phone ringing. It was Spencer.