Chapter Two

(A/N) Here's the next chapter! Hope you enjoy it! Leave a vote/comment/suggestion if you would! This chapter is probably the most boring IMO. >.>

Garen, Lux and Astral were all sharing a feast that night. They were celebrating the fact that Garen had not been executed. That wasn't exactly a good reason to celebrate, but the group decided to anyways. Lux was as cheery as ever, as she entertained Garen and Astral with her light magic. She showed them small tricks she picked up on the rift, like making sparkles dance around her fingertips or manipulating beams of light to appear out of nowhere. Garen was grinning all the time, making really lame jokes that were at some points, funny. Everything was perfect at that moment, since Astral didn't know what was yet to come.

The teen laid back and thought. He was sad he couldn't save Xin Zhao, but at least he saved his uncle from the same fate. The boy's ears perked up as he heard a soft pair of footsteps coming down the hall. There was a knock at the door, and everyone looked up from what they were doing. They were all in Garen's room that evening. Food and snacks were arrayed all around the floor. There were bowls of chips, candy, pizza and soda. Basically all the junk food that was left in vending machines in the hallways. There was more than enough food for the three of them. The demacian pulled himself up, groaning in the process as he got up to answer the door.

When he opened it, he looked slightly surprised and smiled, "Irelia! Have you come to see Lux?" he smiled warmly, opening the door wider for Lux to be in her line of sight.

Irelia shook her head quickly, "No. I came to apologize..." she said bluntly, bowing in front of the demacian. Her grey hair grazed the ground as she bobbed her head down. Her voice was as sincere as it could get, "I believed... you killed Xin Zhao... I am so so so sorry." the Ionian confessed, she sounded extremely guilty and stressed.

Lux walked up and comforted Irelia, patting her lightly on the back. Garen smiled, "it's okay. It was natural to think like that." he said with an assuring tone. Irelia sniffled, as she looked up to see Lux and Garen's smiling faces. She noticed she was the only gloomy one, and took a deep breath. She had to be the positive self she always was, "...okay! Then I'll come in! I brought an apology gift..." Irelia finished, inviting herself in. Lux laughed as the trio of people then became four.

About an hour after Irelia's arrival, more and more people began showing up to apologize for not believing in Garen. The demacian was kind to everyone, and quickly the little gathering became a huge party. Astral was sitting on the side, munching on spicy chips. He didn't realize how spicy the chips were because his mind was elsewhere, he was wondering what the Noxian's were thinking. He had rudely interrupted their foolproof plan. Surely, he wouldn't get out unscathed? This made Astral question the Noxian's new objective. Would they target Garen? Or himself?

Astral was a bit stressed whether he should sleep over at Garen's. That way, he'd be able to protect both of them simultaneously. That plan sounded reasonable, although there was a negative side to that. If the Noxian's were actually planning on assassinating one of them, then it would be more convenient if both Astral and Garen were in the same place. Without noticing, a female in a green suit sat beside the boy, he was unaware she had seated herself next to him.

"Hello... Hello?" the voice asked, knocking Astral out of his train of thought. Slightly annoyed, he looked towards the sound of the feminine voice. He saw a beautiful girl in a face mask and light green attire. She had long brown hair done up into a ponytail that trailed down her back. The teen recognized the armor and weapons as Ionian handicraft. "Hi." Astral responded lightly. The woman smiled at the boy, all she could see was his smooth black hair covering one eye and a single blue eye locked on the girl's face. She felt like he was assessing the girl's appearance.