Chapter 1

(This is a little back story that you might need to know for this story)

Y/n was born a orphan and when she was 2 years old a scientist experimenting with quirks fostered her. He did experiments that made her have countless quirks. She was originally born with super speed.

That's all you need to know for now. I hope u enjoy the story!!!

Y/n's POV

I woke up in the hotel room and checked my phone. I realized I was late. Late on the first day for me at a new school!! I quickly jolted up and put on my school uniform. I grabbed my bag and sped out the door. I made it into the building. I had gotten a full scholarship at UA high but didn't accept it until I was halfway through the year.

I haven't moved Into the dorms yet but that was happening later today. They paid for my hotel room and they drove me here. I didn't need to take the classes in the morning because I had a perfect grade on my test scores in middle school and already knew everything that I needed to know for high school. I would need to take the classes for my last year tho. The quirk I mostly used and said was my only quirk was super speed. I could control it the most and it was the quirk I was born with.

I found class 1-A and opened the door. Everyone started at me blankly. I saw Mr. Aizawa at the front of the class. I had met him in the car when they picked me up.

"Ms. L/n, your late." He said blankly

"I'm sorry I slept in." I said quickly

"You slept in till 4 o'clock?" He asked

I could feel my checks burning up. I was still standing in the doorway.

"Anyways class this is your new student, y/n" Mr. Aizawa said dropping the subject.

"Come up here and tell us about yourself or something." He said.

I walked up to the class and everyone looked at my blankly.

"I.. um... hi my name is Y/n my quirk is super speed and I'll be your new classmate" I said.

I wasn't very good with crowds. I had a lot of anxiety. I took pills for them and they seemed to work most of the time. The whole class was silent for a few seconds but it felt like an eternity to me. Suddenly all of the girls in the class started screaming. I was so shocked I fumbled back a little bit.

"Mr. Aizawa why didn't you tell us we were gonna get a new student?! Hi, I'm Mina!" A girl said coming up to me.

"I'm uraraka!" Another girl said

"I'm Tooru!" A girl said. I couldn't She her tho

"Hey I'm jirou"

"I'm Momo! Welcome to our class!!"

"Ribbit, my names Asui but you can call me Tsu"

"If you guys can all calm down let me explain something." Mr. Aizawa said.

"Y/n already has her provisional license. She took the test with you guys. You probably didn't notice her because she was running so fast. Y/n, you can sit next to bakugou. Bakugou raise your hand then we can start our training for today." Mr. Aizawa explained.

No one raised there hands so I was a bit confused.

"Bakugou is the one with the pointy blonde hair and the one with looks all mad." Mina whispered to me before going back to her seat.

I looked around and saw him he was sitting in front of a guy with green hair. I think that was Izuku Midoria. I saw him in the sports festival. I sat next to bakugou and he took a glance at me. I smiled and waved but he just crossed his arms and looked away. I looked up at the board and listened to what Mr. Aizawa was talking about. He explained that we were going to the training courses today and will be working in groups of 4.