Chaper 4

Y/n's POV

Bakugou and I got in a car with Mr. Aizawa and we drove back to school.

"Bakugou, your parents were worried about you. After you go see recovery girl we'll take you home." Mr. Aizawa said to Bakugou.

"No words from your parents tho, Y/n." Me. Aizawa said to me.

"Oh um this is kinda sad to say but I don't have parents. I was born an orphan." I just smiled to hide to pain.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that." He replied.

As he said that we got to the school. It was late at night but that school lights were still on. All three of us walked into recovery girls office.

"Oh good your here." She said and walked over to us.

Bakugou and I sat on the bed next to each other.

"Bakugou you seem fine." She said and walked over to me.

"My dear god your wrists." She gasped.

She leaned in and gave me a big kiss. Skin started to grow on my arms again but I felt really tired.

"Now you need to get some rest. You'll feel really tired." She said to me. "You can sleep here tonight." She said and left the room.

Bakugou and I just sat there in silence. To be honest I was just waiting for him to get off the bed so I could sleep. I was really tired.

"Good night I guess." He said and got off the bed.

"Night." I replied and got under the covers.

I rolled over onto my side and drifted off to sleep.

"Aw look at how cute they look." I heard someone say.

My eyes fluttered open. The whole class was starring at me. I tried to get up but something was grabbing my waist. It Was Bakugou. That was the last thing I expected. He was sound asleep. Mina started making kissing faces. I just chuckled. Then I realized that Bakugou sleep with me the whole night.

"Bakugou what the fuck?!" I said and bonked him on the head.

He woke up immediately.

"What the hell was that for?!" He asked.

"That's for sleeping in the same bed as me without even asking. You could've slept in the dorms or your house but you chose here?" I asked.

"Well you seemed lonely. I just wanted to help!" He yelled.

He then realized that our whole class was looking at us. His face turned red.

"Never speak of this again or I'll kill you." He said to the class.

"That's not right to make a threat." I saw iida say. "Anyways how are you both feeling?"

"I feel fine thanks for asking." I smiled.

"I'm okay." Bakugou replied.

"You know if you wanted to sleep here you could've just asked instead of sleeping with y/n." I heard Aizawa say from behind me.

I turn around and he was there with some officers.

"Alright everyone out. We gotta ask these 2 love birds some questions." He demanded.

"Aww." They all said and left the room.

The officers asked us some questions and I tried to answer them as best I could. Bakugou didn't really help.